Single player suggestion

roseborough3

Suggestion

Single player suggestion

I’m just throwing it out there hopefully it catches the ear of the devs. 
I’ve been playing for about 3 yrs now and when everybody was figuring out the game it was so much fun but now there are no secrets and Quetz rocket has made no base or defense safe. Pvp i loved but new tribes cannot grow like before. Its been sad for me because i really liked the guys i played with. But the game became too demanding and time consuming to protect and defend what you had. My tribe left the game and with it, my excitement. 
but then i went back to solo player after being lost in nostalgia and melancholy in pvp servers and private servers, and ive come to love the game once more. 
but i miss PVP. So heres my suggestion:

How about a single player bonus feature where a bot survivor tries to raid you: maybe make it a paid feature? I would pay for that. Just to quench the pvp thirst?

or something like the dungeon where people can enter to play against each other. 

some sort of feature to do a little pvp in solo player mode because in official servers its become too toxic to do it. 

id love to see Ark reinvigorate its users with some innovative add-ons.

i would even love official servers again if they opened up new ones but disabled the transfer ticket that way everybody can grow again and enjoy the experience of taming and growing and breeding.

thats all i got

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived