Ark survival 76

ThePryBar

Ark survival 76

From an outside perspective given I haven't bought the dlc, would you consider this a bad attempt at the Fallout 76 blueprint.  It just seems like they have a successful title despite all the bugs and such but decided to create something that the community at large didn't ask for.

Makes me wonder if the company headquarters is in Sunnyvale trailer park.   

I am sure there are some people that would agree with you there, but I think 76 has a lot more wrong with it than just being something no one asked for.

Ark has its problems for sure, but it has to be microtransaction riddled, with a premium subscription, have collector's edition memorabilia with a health hazard, and a bare minimum $60 initial buy in at release altogether before I start comparing it to 76.

I would say if no one wanted it, no one would buy it and everyone would move on, but if 76 and Anthem have taught me anything it is that there is a market for everything.

Take it how you will, but I like Genesis enough for it to be worth my $35 with another part coming later. It isn't my favorite Ark DLC and it might not be a product for everyone, but you have to make that call yourself. 

Archived