Genesis: X-creatures

mackyish3r3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x dions

Ok these  x Dinos are to overpowered. Wildcard good job on this one, do you guys just sit in a room ask How can we make this game  dumb and not fun?Come on a dino that costs more to tame it then what is worth.  Sorry but a lvl 250 X rex should be able to kill 3 lvl 50s without dying.  Don't know what the thinking is behind this but its dumb needs to change or there is no need to play here. 

Found a 145 and 140 allosaurus pair today, trapped them then decided to try to knock out the higher level first bc I didnt know if I had enough darts for the both of them. 170 darts later she doesnt go down i realize x resistance, mate boost, and pack boost is a serious debuff to torpor lol wont make that mistake again. 

45 minutes ago, Solgath said:

yep, from what i am seeing, X dinos are awesome looking, but completely useless once tamed, may as well just add this map to the rotting pile that is aberration.... this the giga wild vs tamed garbage all over again... totally absurd

Think the issue is players if ppl would stop calling any Dino that changes the meta or is better than there breed lines “crazy OP” then I’m sure they woulda made the damage and resistance that the wild x Dinos have stay with them after tame but if that happened everyone would have a fit about it 

14 hours ago, Markdh31788 said:

Think the issue is players if ppl would stop calling any Dino that changes the meta or is better than there breed lines “crazy OP” then I’m sure they woulda made the damage and resistance that the wild x Dinos have stay with them after tame but if that happened everyone would have a fit about it 

For the wildcard fan boys here hard is something that would feel good to try and over come the Challenge, this xpac is just irritating.  And they said I Quote This expansion will be More small  tribe friendly.  You cant have it both ways.  every player I have talk with in game has said the same thing x wild dino need a nerf.  and No I don't want tamed x dions to get the buffs The 50% damage Resistance is dumb. 

PS don't think ppl haven't noticed that the ocean biome is a copy paste of Atlas.

The X-Varient Wild dino's have 2.5x dmg and 2.5x dmg resistance.

When Tames they have over regular dino's, 5% bonus to dmg and -2.5% Hp on HP

If i remember correctly they also have +15 max tamed lvl's, as in once its tames it can lvl 15 times more.

and on official the max breed lvl also went up from 450 to 500. (for X variant dino's)

I think they should have done it like this.

Most of the time the Animals will spawn normal just with different colors of the area

but then the varrents will slowly spawn. 

X-varrents will be the low tier. spawning with just a Slight bit more HP and like 1% DMR but tranqs work normal. and almost every tame will spawn X. they would just have different patterns like stripes or different eye color  

Y-Varrents are more rare but they have slightly less HP but more damage and 2% DM and have a 2% Resistance to Tranqs. they have the very Exodic Padderns like the Tappy and X-rex

and Z is the strongest and are Super Rare. they are as strong as the X-varrents now and are Super Exodic in terms of colors and padderns 

On 3/6/2020 at 12:11 PM, ggblade said:

The X-Varient Wild dino's have 2.5x dmg and 2.5x dmg resistance.

When Tames they have over regular dino's, 5% bonus to dmg and -2.5% Hp on HP

If i remember correctly they also have +15 max tamed lvl's, as in once its tames it can lvl 15 times more.

and on official the max breed lvl also went up from 450 to 500. (for X variant dino's)

Proof? I’m curious about the 500 max lvl

Yeah i gotta say, X-creatures are a waste to tame. They definitely should have some defining traits that make taming them worth it. 5% additional damage and -5% health is not worth the effort put into taming them, having to use 2.5x as many resources to knock out and hope its insane damage output doesn’t kill you before you can trap it.

If they had at least 10% additional damage output when tamed then that might even be worth it. Hell, even some sort of ability to slightly boost it. As it stands, a wild X-dino will absolutely wreck a tamed X-dino. Tamed creatures (with the exception of a few like the giga) should be able to somewhat compete with their wild counterparts. People are skipping out on taming X-rexes for tek-rexes in lunar. People are skipping out on X-ankys to get regular ankys in the arctic biome. Tek Raptors are a dime a dozen on lunar so no reason to tame one in the bog.

And what about taming the Dunkleosteus? It already takes a load of tranq arrows to tame. Now it takes over 600 tranq arrows from a primitive bow, and that’s only if it doesn’t die first. That’s insane. And for what? Since there is no alternative, I foresee many people just waiting until transfers are open and taming the regular versions of the creatures instead.

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2020 at 12:28 PM, CanisLupus said:

Seems they're buffed and honestly a bit OP compared to other dinos. Seems many have lost extremely high levels tames to much lower level X-Creatures which normally should have lost in a fight if the creature had been vanilla.

X-creatures are 7.1x stronger than their normal counterparts with the same level/same stats. They have a buff, that when tamed, goes away, but decreases damage taken by 2.67x, and increases damage dealt by 2.67x. So, if you take a less than stellar rex against an x variant for example, it may end poorly for you. This discrepancy is taken up several magnitudes with alpha x-brutes. 

On 5/13/2020 at 3:32 PM, mackyish3r3 said:

So the x variants evidently can get to lvl 500 tamed as the destroytamesoverlevelclampoffset = 50. This makes them worth breeding as they have more potential for better overall stats. 

Do we have confirmation about this on official servers? If so that makes x-dinos technically worth it to tame then.

Archived