kostechnician

Your warning

I'm going to be straight up, I'm not dealing with anymore of this bs when it comes to all the bugs this game has and goes unfixed. Since I first started playing this game I did alot of overlooking when it came to all these bugs and glitches in the game. Now your just messing with the server I paid for and I damn well know yall wont compensate me for not being able to use it. So this is y'alls warning, if this problem with primitive plus not being able to join servers isn't fixed by Friday, I'm uninstalling, having everyone in my server uninstall, and we are moving to another game made by another company. Along with that I will put out the word to never play ark on my facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and direct message to everyone on my xbox account. My server has already agreed that this is bs and deserves repercussion if not addressed asap. Yall raptored up by not testing it beforehand and it's actually ridiculous. Its apparent you dont play your own game and make the people that do suffer because of it. Fix your raptor up or this information will be seen by thousands. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived