E.T.A. of Legacy Genesis Servers

Alocoste

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E.T.A. of Legacy Genesis Servers.

To whom it may concern:

We are all still waiting for the genesis to be released on the legacy servers. Can we please have an official announcement on the e.t.a. of this servers and how many there will be . There is a post about this, but it is unclear, and I am only asking for a clear official response so we know the facts. I.E. 1. how many servers , 2. simply when. Having waited patiently for this content since before the original December release date, Please give us a straight answer from an official source. 

Sincerely,

Hooked_on_Phonics 

I literally want nothing to do with official its trash.....I will not join official just to play genesis I stand by my words im riding this train till the end^^ which was stated there wouldn't be ..if population stayed in good standing per community crunch 135 which was never told different since this community crunch not one official statement trust me lol I read these forums 200+ times a day

Mate, I play on legacy as well. I doubt there will be Genesis servers for legacy. It's pretty clever. This way they kill off the remaining population so they close all legacy servers for the releases of Genesis part 2. And even if they would open up 2 or 3 servers ... suddenly so many asshats would be pillaring the whole map for no reason. It simply isn't worth the trouble. I play my remaining time on legacy and Genesis on private and set up an own cluster one day.

It literally takes a minute to set up a Genesis Server since all the providers have the map. So can someone at wildcard please put his coffee away and do this? We are customers aswell!

2 minutes ago, Alocoste said:

Cedric said in Twitter Legacy are coming for Genesis, just we don't have ETA

Cedric posted on Twitter that it should happen in 10+ hours 14 hours ago... I hope 10+ hours arent a wildcard for 100 hours.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Legislator said:

Mate, I play on legacy as well. I doubt there will be Genesis servers for legacy. It's pretty clever.

There will be Legacy servers released, no ETA was given but this is a work in progress and should be made available in due time. You guys are not forgotten, please be patient! :)

Lycan,

Get all your secret dev connections to tell you what's really going on we await your information LOL !

Sincerely,

Phonics

How long

Another WC-style DLC, the question remains -> how long?
Could it be that the time has not come to look at past events to improve the way of treating people who believe in their work but are sad for obvious reasons? Do you really think that by deliberately delaying legacy servers everyone will leave the legacy because of a dlc?  I really want to believe that this question is not real, that you are really having trouble getting legacy dlc servers to work, it's time to merge. With the merge, you don't need to load any additional servers, people who bought your dlc believing in your work can finally unite friends who work hard on both platforms new and legacy to be able to play with friends. You save time and money. I am particularly against it, but to avoid wasting time and uniting efforts and time, why not now? @Cedric @lilpanda

That is a big mistake from them , legacy been up for years ,they need to understand , if they want us to move to the new official servers they need to find a way  to get our stuff from there to official , we need to be treated good like the other ones from the new servers , a lot of people doesnt want to leave legacy and the dlc is forcing to do so ,i really hope they will fix that for all the Legacy community.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to E.T.A. of Legacy Genesis Servers

Archived