Tranq damage

Ace3lo

Tranq damage

As of today, all my tranq rounds seem to be doing the same dmg regardless of weapon quality. ei: my 630 ascendant crossbow tranq arrows are doing the same damage and torpor as a primitive crossbow. I tested with long neck and tranq rounds and had the same result. Does anyone know if this is intended change to the game, a bug, or possibly something with the settings of my own server? Thank you. 

I’m having the same issue. I play on Xbox one single player game and my 387% ascendant crossbow does 95 damage when it used to do 363 damage. Tried all my back up crossbows of lesser quality and they also do only 95 points of damage. What happened? I’m looking all over to see if there was a post about eventual nerfing of firearms but I’ve found nothing. Anyone else having this issue or did I piss off someone at wildcard without even knowing it?

Tranq Darts bugged?

Hey there, just wanted to know if anyone is/was experiencing the same issue and maybe has a fix:

The latest Genesis Update kinda messed the tranq darts up...
Before the update everything was fine, high Dmg Longneck, higher dmg -> fewer darts to knock out.

Now every Longneck not matter the damage just deals base tranq dart damage (26)

When I shoot regular ammo, the damage gets scaled with the weapon damage percentage of the rifle,

but with tranq darts as well as shock darts only 26.

Is there a workaroung/fix for that?

Thanks in advance!

I’ve seen the same issue. I have an ascendant long neck rifle with 537 damage. With 10x taming in SP on PC it used to take about 20 darts to render a high level Rex unconscious. Today it took over 200. I haven’t tried shocking darts as I am currently in Scorched Earth. I also haven’t tried a crossbow to confirm it is only the longneck. 

Archived