Missing Servers After Genesis

Mrsalmighty

I play on an official primplus server, and that server is gone (I had to search manually since I upgraded my Xbox very recently, and initially I thought maybe that had something to do with it). Then I searched just "prim" and no sessions are found. Scrolling through the servers and I do not see any primplus servers at all... Do you guys play on primplus servers?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After years of playing this game, this doesn't surprise me.  At least y'all were able to download the game.  I can't even do that.  With server rollbacks, wipes, servers offline...  and ONE crossplay server for Genesis?  This is shaping up to be the largest fiasco ever.  Can you imagine if they'd released this game on the original date?  They weren't trying to make it "even better," they were trying to make it work.

We
Todd
Did

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Missing Servers After Genesis

ive heard mixed information about how long the asia servers will be unaccessible to US players

in one of the announcements it said 72 hours, but in this tweet it says *vaguely* "march"

it was assumed that asian players simply wouldn't be able to log onto US genesis servers, but apparently they can't log onto ANY US SERVERS

and NOT ONLY THAT, US PLAYERS CAN NOT LOG ONTO ANY ASIA SERVERS

these servers have been part of the same cluster for YEARS NOW, so there was no expectation that we would suddenly be cut off from them for a matter of weeks at a time.. the decay timer on dinos and wood is barely a week, so having to wait till sometime in march to refresh our bases will mean all of our dinos will be gone, low food tames/rexes/GIGAS are already probably dead, all of our wood will be gone, windows probably, beds, beehives, all our taxidermy.. all gone, depending on how far into march all of our stone aswell, anything sitting on our wood/stone.. all of it.. will all be gone

this is a serious problem, a serious screw up, and its serious consequences, ill lose my entire level 350+ hatch baryonix line that i have spent YEARS working on and no one else has..

ill lose all of my rexes because they starve in less than a week..

Two things.
1. Sever still missing and I find odd that nothing is being done, and no one person on youtube is talking about it.
2. I never replied to this post (nor did I see anyone make a post on this as I did it on day one of the dlc drop, good to see wildcard got their tasks in order lol)

This is a joke.

No PS4 servers again

Absolutely stellar work on raptoring this game's playability into nothingness yet again. Just raptor off witht he updates, I mean honestly. The majority of players aren't raptoring stupid enough to buy into your broken ass expansions so leave official servers alone, you have literally only broken them every single time. Just keep your hands off unraptored material because everything you touch turns to absolutely broken and horrible bullpoop. Thanks!

I was just able to log into Asia servers before they went off line again for updates. First time I’ve been able to access them since the Genisis update.

I’m in Aus but to anyone trying to access them I would recommend trying today hope you all have some luck ?.

I lost breeding rex’s in my Cryofridge due to expired pods which is odd because my second fridge that’s powered via the same generator still had 1d10h. I keep all my pods toped up to max timer; Most likely I’ve screwed something up but just incase it’s a glitch please check your Cryo’s ASAP. 

Archived