Missing Servers After Genesis

Mrsalmighty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgent please assist!

So I've never posted anything here usually i can find what i need but unfortunately I'm caught in a web, since genesis released I cant find my Ragnarok server, and no it's not Asia although it's an EU so idk but I really dont want to lose my character and all of my tames literally years of work put into this character, did they delete some official Ragnarok servers for genesis? Please help. 

So after the Genesis update, some of the severs just vanished.

I've seen a few posts on this matter but not here, I can't get back to my tames nor can I get back into my main survivor, I know it's a meme to say something like "fix the game before you make more dlc" but to have whole severs just vanish from the list because of an update feels busted and seeing how I paid for the season pass it's more or less just dumping salt into the cut, Wildcard can I / we get a idea on what's going on? if anyone else is having this problem up vote this post they need to see it

1 hour ago, IrishTalent said:

Urgent please assist!

So I've never posted anything here usually i can find what i need but unfortunately I'm caught in a web, since genesis released I cant find my Ragnarok server, and no it's not Asia although it's an EU so idk but I really dont want to lose my character and all of my tames literally years of work put into this character, did they delete some official Ragnarok servers for genesis? Please help. 

They shouldn't have. They deleted legacy servers on the 18th and used those for Genesis.

Go to your platforms forum, look under bug report sub section, and there should be a topic pinned that will take you to a server outage report form.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Missing Servers After Genesis

Archived