Missing Servers After Genesis

Mrsalmighty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ISSUE: NO SERVER FOUND

Even after 6hrs of the update, the server I am playing on hasn’t been showing after the update. The only servers I am able to see at the moment are the Asian servers.

My maturing dinosaurs including 2 top stat Gigas, 9 top stat Rexes, 3 Spinos and several Lv180+ event wyverns all needs imprinting and food to carry on. I left enough food in the trough for a day, and was informed that servers would be back up in 15-30min. Thus leaving a 4hr imprint window for downloads/updates, which is more than sufficient time to download a 200gb file size with even the most basic fibre connection.

After 6 hrs of desperately trying- relogging, reopening, restarting ps4 & modems, redownloading the game two times, googling and reading announcements, I finally found this statement conveniently hidden in a single post in the forum.

“As we prepare for launch at 4 PM PST tomorrow, we have some important news for our survivors in the Asian region.  Immediately following the Genesis launch, PS4 survivors in our Asian regions will only be able to access PS4 official servers in the Asian region for a short period.  We don't expect this exclusion to extend beyond 72 hours, but we will keep you updated with any future developments.  You will also not be able to join any un-official servers that have updated to a Genesis build due to the content mismatch and the lack of a region-specific Genesis update.”

This is ultimately frustrating, and I hope that Wildcard can put a pause to the cool downs/timers/food requirements for the next few days until the issue has been sorted out. There should have been a notification in game or on the log in page informing players of these sorts of issues. Or at least on the home page of the website. This was weeks worth of hard work, and as a brand new player supporting the full game at this stage, I would have hoped for better support and communication.

I do hope wildcard resolves this issue and reimburse/return all lost imprints/potentially dead dinosaurs back at the stats/timers it was before players logged off for the update, and that no one else shares my woe in this unfortunate, yet, with some better notification effort on wildcard’s part, a totally avoidable situation.

same with 1195 cant use the outage report form either because its not updated with genesis as a listing .... i made a ticket and they closed it. which is fair enough they dont deal with server outages but i told them the forms outdated so no one can even report genesis too the engineers. its day 1 so to be expected plus they are probably asleep now. seems alot of servers went down

Servers Disappearing?

Im here because after the launch of genesis and all the server issues related to it, my friend has lost his character and ive lost a base and tames due to the server no longer being in the server list what the hell is going on i would like to know why we  werent informed that the servers were getting deleted?

Are you on an Asia server ? If so they’re locked out for a 72hr period.Edit: Just read further into this and the lockout looks to only apply to the PS4 Asia servers.

;Sorry if you mean you where on Genisis and have lost your stuff two of the servers  I’m on with console have disappeared from the server list due to the lockout.

RIP GIGA’s

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Missing Servers After Genesis

Archived