Genesis Engrams

DailyHuman

Dumb, this is the reason why ark is falling in popularity I mean holy raptor really my first problem is after years of having the host barrier they don’t put two into together and remove it, and then they also don’t allow people to use their product Which they advertised and I bought So this is false advertising which I can sue for a lot of money. And put icing on the cake I don’t know how to fix this I tried for hours so not only did they get my money they got my time and my patients so this is really really stupid I mean I could do better. When Minecraft has a better host system than a Game that had a very long development(ark) And after that had several updates And then had many DLC that’s when you know you raptored up.

ps- I tried everything 

I also have this issue. I play on official ark server on Xbox with crossplay. I hope they fix it very fast, because they can get sued for this.

Edit:

I have the solution. If you deselect all things in the right corner and then scroll down, you can see then engrams. 

And yeah, I was quite stupid saying I can sue ark, but I was a bit frustrated. 

2 hours ago, Valentijn said:

I also have this issue. I play on official ark server on Xbox with crossplay. I hope they fix it very fast, because they can get sued for this. 

where did you get your lawyer degree? out of a cereal box dude? they can't get sued for something being broken or a bug/glitch in the game, learn how the law and terms of service and terms of conduct work before making a dumb comment post like that.

Sorry Wildcard but this is a big fail!!!!

I can't find any of the genesis engram on PS4 and also the german translation for the missions is awful.

What did you do the last months?!?

This DLC is not playable like this. So please develop this to the end and don't release something which isn't finished yet.

Just stupid....

On 2/29/2020 at 11:07 AM, Valentijn said:

Edit:

I have the solution. If you deselect all things in the right corner and then scroll down, you can see then engrams. 

And yeah, I was quite stupid saying I can sue ark, but I was a bit frustrated. 

This also worked for me. Playing on xbox crossplay server.

I'm spending a good amount of hours figuring out the EngramEntry .ini lines for all the genesis engrams, if anyone needs a list of these i'll be editing the message over time. Once i figure these out i'll be configuring them into my ark server to allow the engrams to be unlocked at level 1 automatically, by the way for this to work you can't have auto-unlock engrams turned on.

All 100% functioning:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekClaws_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShoulderCannon_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CherufeSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GiantTurtlesaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSpaceWhaleSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Miningdrill_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_PrimalItem_HoverSkiff_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_HoverSkiff_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tekgrenadelauncher_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_FishingNet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CruiseMissile_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekAlarm_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_PressurePlate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_JumpPad_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OceanPlatformMetal_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OceanPlatformWood_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

15 hours ago, TGWVortex said:

I'm spending a good amount of hours figuring out the EngramEntry .ini lines for all the genesis engrams, if anyone needs a list of these i'll be editing the message over time. Once i figure these out i'll be configuring them into my ark server to allow the engrams to be unlocked at level 1 automatically, by the way for this to work you can't have auto-unlock engrams turned on.

What i've managed to get working so far:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekClaws_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShoulderCannon_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Miningdrill_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_PrimalItem_HoverSkiff_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tekgrenadelauncher_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_FishingNet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CruiseMissile_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekAlarm_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

Hello friend, would you please tell me I have the same problem with the ingrams, so I ended up finding them all?

Archived