I have the exact same issue. Im hosting a server for my friends, and bought it on Xbox. Since then I've got a PC and want to play it on there. After countless conversations with microsoft, they've just basically told me its my problem, they cant do anything. Wildcard emailed me a few days ago saying they know about the issue, but its the day of the release and i cant play with my friends. I did go on my xbox and onto singleplayer, and i made save data. I can see this on my Win 10 version but when i attempt to play Genesis it tells me to buy again!

Caparkarkarkture.PNG

12 minutes ago, Digster5 said:

I have the exact same issue. Im hosting a server for my friends, and bought it on Xbox. Since then I've got a PC and want to play it on there. After countless conversations with microsoft, they've just basically told me its my problem, they cant do anything. Wildcard emailed me a few days ago saying they know about the issue, but its the day of the release and i cant play with my friends. I did go on my xbox and onto singleplayer, and i made save data. I can see this on my Win 10 version but when i attempt to play Genesis it tells me to buy again!

Caparkarkarkture.PNG

I'm sure you saw me discuss in the other thread how I'm having the same issue. It really pisses me off that they can do this and not say anything. Literally the entire game is PlayAnyWhere and they happened to forget to add it. I call bullpoop. I bought it back in December before the delays and now I can't get a refund because it's "Packaged Content".

21 minutes ago, HawaiiiLy said:

I'm sure you saw me discuss in the other thread how I'm having the same issue. It really pisses me off that they can do this and not say anything. Literally the entire game is PlayAnyWhere and they happened to forget to add it. I call bullpoop. I bought it back in December before the delays and now I can't get a refund because it's "Packaged Content".

Yep, i tried to get a refund aswell but got the same response from Microsoft