I think some of my paint changed color, and other painted things are back norm

Cowgirl

Just now, Leoli said:

Yeah, they added +5, +10 or +15% speed, depending on the egg's quality. I mean that sounds like much, but it wasn't. It was nice to have, but didn't make your bird's op or anything. And I've spent a -lot- of time collecting them last year. They removed them...deliberately??

Yea, apparently they took too much resources from the servers. It sucks cause I loved to use them!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GreenRoc said:

Something is wrong with colors. Upon further testing with adding paints and adjusting settings, it's not just black, but it is like a non-existing color.
Before my tribemate painted the floor:

wB75s0Z.jpg
wB75s0Z.jpgAfter she painted it black:
vUAgKwW.jpg

And her view when she was painting it black. Seems to be a darker black curently there:

vAfcOe3.jpg

Yea it looks like super super black

1 hour ago, GreenRoc said:

Yeah and I though the floor was navy, I guess it was black. Now it is super black.

Hey um, can I get like 1k free black dye from the devs to fix this.... I usually under-estimate how much I would need, It maybe more close to a million.

If you have never used one I definitely suggest a spray painter. They tend to use less paint than brushes and they are faster and easier than brushes. (you probably have, but just in case)

i see u are repairing the colour

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/784127667446841181/0828CC32D6BE3C88C76F46EEF20F85BED496B83C/

all the purple in my base has gone to gold, obviously i have repainted the purple but i've not touched the black. Are u repairing the black tile by tile as some of it has "gone like pici"

13 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Anyone elses hot bar seem super small? I have put my settings back to where they were before but the seem super small.

On PC at least (not sure what platform you're on) there's a scale slider for it in the settings "UI Item Slots Scale". They reset all the settings back to default for some reason, just turn that up a bit and hit save.

6 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

On PC at least (not sure what platform you're on) there's a scale slider for it in the settings "UI Item Slots Scale". They reset all the settings back to default for some reason, just turn that up a bit and hit save.

Oh I am on PC, I didn't realize that is what that was, thank you! 

15 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I have no idea, I just repainted a bunch.

I'm GreenRoc's tribemate. I will officially go bat-poop crazy if I have to repaint that whole base. It's HUGE!!! And she's not kidding about needing that much paint. Looks like I'll be building a few spray painters if they don't patch it!!

And we're both on PC

34 minutes ago, catnip said:

I'm GreenRoc's tribemate. I will officially go bat-poop crazy if I have to repaint that whole base. It's HUGE!!! And she's not kidding about needing that much paint. Looks like I'll be building a few spray painters if they don't patch it!!

And we're both on PC

Spray painters are amazing to have anyway, I have 1 for each primary color lol.

23 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Yea, apparently they took too much resources from the servers. It sucks cause I loved to use them!

? I'm really not happy with this. I spent days collecting those eggs. Made transporting stuff with a Quetz or Argi a little more comfortable..

1 hour ago, Malie said:

Yea,everything what silver was went into white and just now it’s all red. Kind of funny ?  According to small on screen,i keep setting everything right and save it but when i log out and back in it just resetted again( even after the minor update just now) 

I'd wait a few days (and updates) before doing a lot of "repairing". I mean I couldn't resist it myself today and repainted a little bit, just to see, if that worked. But with the larger buildings I'm waiting for the game to go back to normal.

59 minutes ago, Leoli said:

? I'm really not happy with this. I spent days collecting those eggs. Made transporting stuff with a Quetz or Argi a little more comfortable..

I'd wait a few days (and updates) before doing a lot of "repairing". I mean I couldn't resist it myself today and repainted a little bit, just to see, if that worked. But with the larger buildings I'm waiting for the game to go back to normal.

Yea same here, my base was so boring without the pink but it's mostly ramps and behe gates and those are fast recolors.

11 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Um...I didn't change the name of this topic lol. Also IDK if they are going to fix it or if they want us to repaint everything.

They merged your thread with mine so the name of the topic is what I originally put, and the name you put is in your first comment. Also yea, wish they would comment about a fix being likely, and if repainting would help or hinder.

1 hour ago, sjskdjkfa said:

They merged your thread with mine so the name of the topic is what I originally put, and the name you put is in your first comment. Also yea, wish they would comment about a fix being likely, and if repainting would help or hinder.

Oh weird, they didn't tell me like has happened the other time my topic was merged.

Ok this just got stranger. Not sure if it's one of the 400 updates we've had in the last three days or if I just didn't notice it, but I've got dinos changing colour out of nowhere.

The Argies and the Ptera in this picture were Valentines event ones (pink mainly...)

unknown.png?width=1208&height=680

Same for a load of my event Ovis.

Oh and then one of my bred Yutys suddenly turned bright orange out of nowhere, this one I like, please don't fix this one ?

unknown.png

On 2/28/2020 at 8:38 PM, sjskdjkfa said:

wish they would comment about a fix being likely, and if repainting would help or hinder.

I wish for this as well, because why waste time making about a million dyes 'if' they are going to fix it.

Are they going to fix it? Or leave it for us to repaint?

Some part of me does wish this pitch black was a color, could make some cool mazes out of it.
479Kgaj.jpg

Archived