I think some of my paint changed color, and other painted things are back norm

Cowgirl

All my pink is gone lol.

I just logged in to check if there was any roll backs on either of my servers cause of the update and I noticed that things are a little more pale than normal but I couldn't tell how. Then I noticed that everything I had ever painted pink (cookers, tools, ramps, forges, etc, but didnt check dinos) the pink is gone! Pink is my primary tribe color so I have a lot of repainting to do! Did this happen to anyone else with your tribe colors?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Lol, we posted the same thing within two min of each other. Sorry to dupe your topic. But yea my paints are messed with some how. Tbh I didn't pay enough attention to my base to know what colors were where so idk what is different, I just know it is different.

Maybe if you had pinks it's all gone too, I mean like, I had a LOT of pink, like...my base was surrounded by behe gates (I love that way cause I can go in and out anywhere) that had a lot of pink, the ramps and ladders had pink, pink everywhere, and it is super noticable because it is one of the brighter colors lol. The color itself is still there, like the stacks of dyes I have are there in the cupboard, but it's crazy!

Pink, magenta and purple turned to a dark blue colour, one of our players had all brick red removed from walls and other structures but strangely not foundations. My spray gun and paint brush which last had pink on them because I built a boat for my wife a couple of days ago were now loaded with tan dye which I have never used once in 7000 hours, It's all a bit weird.

23 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

Pink, magenta and purple turned to a dark blue colour, one of our players had all brick red removed from walls and other structures but strangely not foundations. My spray gun and paint brush which last had pink on them because I built a boat for my wife a couple of days ago were now loaded with tan dye which I have never used once in 7000 hours, It's all a bit weird.

Yes I have just like a minute ago started repainting and it all turned tan, even the pink in my spray painter. My purple seems untouched though but I used actual purple, not royal or any other purple.

17 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Also all my candies are gone. IDK if that was intended but I am not happy about that. I liked to save them and use them.

Yes it was intended, they announced a week or two ago they would wipe all candies on this release as they have been found to use a lot of server resource and cause performance issues.

2 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

Yes it was intended, they announced a week or two ago they would wipe all candies on this release as they have been found to use a lot of server resource and cause performance issues.

Oh I must have missed that one, that sucks cause I really loved to use them to go out when I wanted a speed boost. They should have made them stack, made them random color and left the speed boost xD

We also have problems with colors on our private server since after the update. Some colors are still right, some are missing completely and others were changed to different colors....like brick red is (probably)  parchment, tan (or parchment? Cannot really remember since they're very similar) is slate and I think orange or maybe cantaloupe is gone completely. Happens on all kinds of structures...wooden roof and floors, wooden pillars, stone foundations, armor parts with avatar skins on them...

Also all our bunny eggs from last year are gone (the ones you can temporarily "paint" your dinos with by forcefeeding them and boost their speed a little).

We currently had Valentine's event active because we didn't have time to play during the actual event on official servers. It's turned off now, even though it's still in the command lines.

3 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Yea those are the candies, they added a speed boost? They removed them all :(

Yeah, they added +5, +10 or +15% speed, depending on the egg's quality. I mean that sounds like much, but it wasn't. It was nice to have, but didn't make your birds op or anything. And I've spent a -lot- of time collecting them last year. They removed them...deliberately??

Archived