Disappearing Ferox

Izzyrose

Disappearing Ferox

Just a heads up I had my ferox on my should when I quit the game and it was just gone when I got back on. I used a pet finder mod, I used ghost to go underground but it was gone

*I haven't had any disappear since I posted this, so idk if they fixed this or if my game is just working right now*

Two of my friends' and my tamed Ferox all disappeared after a server restart (unofficial). We tamed them VIA feeding them element and keeping away until they tuckered themselves out, which seemed buggy because they didn't get any taming effectiveness levels. Recently went and retamed another VIA tranq and feeding Y seeds, going to see if that one disappears on me as well on a server restart.

I tamed one today with element all was fine , I then fed element to transform and while riding it would glitch in spot it was in like lag , I could jump and get it to move around but not too well, the element wore off it got tired then disappeared literally ! But I still seen the name tag ? Ok so I could access the inventory but not pick up , I whistled it to follow me and it was but still invisible , then I picked it up and it appeared finally but guess what ? Once I picked it up there was another one like a clone in spot I picked up my original !? So um now I have 2 identically the same and let me pick both up !? This happen to anyone !? 

6 minutes ago, SunsetLux said:

March 17th our two Ferox disappeared over night. Official server PS4 1164

ferox seem pretty bugged right now, people having issues with them getting stuck in states (full transform, half transform, little mode), inaccessible inventory, and inability to cryopod,  i've left mine in its cryopod sense the last big patch due to those bugs becoming a thing.  Others on our server have spoke out in public chat that they've had ferox vanish on them as well, and be untamable.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this ferox bug is fixed or not but I relized my spiders were reapearing from that bug where they just teleport under the map upon dismounting so I thought maybe feroxes were patched to so I left some feroxes out of there cryopods for the first time in forever and left the game and came back to find all of them still in the house even if I teleport out of the arctic and come back.

Can someone please release one ferox or more to see if this bug is fixed or not? I also tried leaving the game and coming back with one on my shoulder and he is still there.

Archived