Can bloodstalkers swim?

Jaywall

On 2/29/2020 at 3:00 PM, DanCobalt said:

Hey, don't know if you managed to figure this out yet or not, but if you press the button to crouch the Bloodstalker will descend into the water. Hope that helps

so whats the button on console cause on xbox the crouch button is pushing in the right analog and that is the attack button for bloodstalker.

22 hours ago, NightDragon5656 said:

I want to know the Xbox way too. Honestly I’ve been trying for the last fifteen minutes or something and I just don’t know how to turn off walking on water??? Why does everything have to be in pc terms! 

I realised that I don’t know how to glide either???

In case u havent figured it out yet hold L1 + left analog button for toggling swimming/water walking. hold L1 + L2 for parachuting

22 hours ago, Piffguru said:

In case u havent figured it out yet hold L1 + left analog button for toggling swimming/water walking. hold L1 + L2 for parachuting

Tried it on xbox but it does not want to go into swim mode it's like it is bugged on my xbox if anyone else is having the same issue please let me know

• 6 months later...

Its Left bumper + left stick but its bugged in single player at the moment. It works in official,not sure about unofficial servers though.Its been a while genesis has been released but it still hasn't been fixed.

Come on devs!

Also I have seen bugs like the blood stalker releasing you halfway when you try to tame it.

Note:- glide works. Hit and hold both bumpers at the same time; the blood stalker should enter parachute mode.Just did it a moment ago.

Archived