Server Rollbacks After Genesis Release

Demerus

Server Rollbacks  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Did your server Roll back/reset days?

18 hours ago, Abyzu said:

Official Val 549 rolled back about 10 days also - hope this is getting fixed!

I am on 549 just moved there 8 days ago completely wiped everything I had, I really want wildcard or a community manager to comment on this if they are going to fix it or were just screwed? Seems like they could get the right save file and import it to the server to fix the roll backs. But a comment from them would at least be night. Leaving us in the dark just makes us feel awful and really makes me rethink why I continue to support the company.

10 minutes ago, McKinley said:

I am on 549 just moved there 8 days ago completely wiped everything I had, I really want wildcard or a community manager to comment on this if they are going to fix it or were just screwed? Seems like they could get the right save file and import it to the server to fix the roll backs. But a comment from them would at least be night. Leaving us in the dark just makes us feel awful and really makes me rethink why I continue to support the company.

totally agree with your comment, this lack of a response to such a huge issue is damning to this company's continually declining reliability 

I hope you all are submitting bug reports.  I got the following response to  mine but haven't heard anything more.  Its been 17 hours since I submitted it.

NOTE:  Val 549 has been restored and it looks like everything is back!

Thank you for your report!

Please be sure to have each field accurately and thoroughly filled out with as much detail as you can provide. This will help us in reproducing the issue and make fixing the bug that much quicker!

It may take us some time to get to your report depending on the volume of reports we currently have, so please be patient with us. If we need any additional information from you we will be using the comments section here to get in touch or to add any updates from our end.

- Wildcard Bug Support Team

13 minutes ago, Abyzu said:

I hope you all are submitting bug reports.  I got the following response to  mine but haven't heard anything more.  Its been 17 hours since I submitted it.

Thank you for your report!

Please be sure to have each field accurately and thoroughly filled out with as much detail as you can provide. This will help us in reproducing the issue and make fixing the bug that much quicker!

It may take us some time to get to your report depending on the volume of reports we currently have, so please be patient with us. If we need any additional information from you we will be using the comments section here to get in touch or to add any updates from our end.

- Wildcard Bug Support Team

That is an auto reply to your ticket. Don't get excited.

This is also a server related problem to be handled by the server admin: @lilpanda by submitting an outage report. (Which im sure most/all of us have done already)

36 minutes ago, McKinley said:

Props to WC and GM Aytho you guys got 549 restored! Maybe though having a community manager letting us know the issue is being worked on would help cause a little less panic and frustration in the future.

Lucky for u!

Hope the other servers will experience the same. 

Did u handle it over the normal ticket? i have the same GM in my ticket and he just said they only can restore our accounts.. not the server.

NA-Official-TheCenter406 just fast-forwarded two weeks (back to present) after being taken offline for a good 12+ hours.

Would have been nice to know it was going to happen or a heads up on why it was down. It crashed suddenly while I was out and about, so I was checking for the next several hours to try and rejoin before my toon got eaten by the first wild dilo to spot me. Also, I had just repainted my base after the recent patch broke some colors. Now I get to do that again, yay!

Archived