GENESIS Supply Drop Beacon IDs

jenky

GENESIS Supply Drop Beacon IDs

Hey everyone, 

so I am trying to get a list together of the Genesis supply crate ids so we can implement custom drops on the maps.  What I can tell so far is that they are all different than any other map so none of the existing id's were re-used.  Once I can get a reliable list together I will go and update the gameopedia wiki.

The entity ids will look something like this im guessing "SupplyCrate_Level03_C"

Post a response here with any valid ids you have so we can get the information out.  Thank you!

So I have found the classnames for the loot crates that you can buy from HLNA using hexagons, I have not been able to override them using these ids

PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl1_C

PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl2_C

PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3_C

I will try with these 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="Lootcrate_lvl1_C"

and post results

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="Lootcrate_lvl1_C"
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="Lootcrate_lvl2_C"
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="Lootcrate_lvl3_C"
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl1_C"
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl2_C"
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3_C"

these will work to override the 3 lootcrates you can buy from hlna with hexagons, either the first or the second 3 but if you add them all to the game.ini and set them up properly they will work

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, SapphireSam7 said:

Those listed above are the same as those we adjusted and added to the game.ini through Nitrado. They worked just fine. 

I used the Beacon app to generate the drop codes with what I wanted in them and then added them. 

Where do i add the codes into the game.ini files at??? I tried to enter them into beacon under the custom loot source and i add in the string and it says its invali because ark stings end in _C even though it has that in it. like DILO. i removed the quotations to see if that was the issue and it said the same thing

On 7/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, MidnightWolf03 said:

Where do i add the codes into the game.ini files at??? I tried to enter them into beacon under the custom loot source and i add in the string and it says its invali because ark stings end in _C even though it has that in it. like DILO. i removed the quotations to see if that was the issue and it said the same thing

If you are trying to add the Dilo code are you using: DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Small_Dilo_C ?

When you go to add it as a custom loot source it should auto-populate the label "Carnivore Small Dilo" 

Or is it after this point that you are having the issue? 

Archived