Probably gonna get my creatures and go...

Qwertymine

Genesis seems like such a disappointment. I've only played around with the creatures(On Valguero) so far, and I love them all(The UI is a little primitive looking, but oh well). But people have already been complaining about no flyers, lack of build space, and just the general unplayability of the map. For those who have played the map so far, do you think it would be smarter for me to just get my tames and leave, or stick around on the map? 

2 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

Genesis seems like such a disappointment. I've only played around with the creatures(On Valguero) so far, and I love them all(The UI is a little primitive looking, but oh well). But people have already been complaining about no flyers, lack of build space, and just the general unplayability of the map. For those who have played the map so far, do you think it would be smarter for me to just get my tames and leave, or stick around on the map? 

get your tames and leave .... majority of the time you spawn in you are being mass attacked its a cluster of utter chaos .... spawn in the bog kapros everywhere sarcos .... bobs running for their lives dragging sarcos with them ... while trying to build. the lack of places too build within mission areas for whatever reason even the huge areas. choose a random location to respawn after being mauled by raptors to only spawn near them to be mauled again ... lol. ive a feeling it will become like abberation idk .... people get the tames they want and go back to the server with primary base rather than relocate completely too genesis but thats my outlook atm. but they might or will probably patch and change things but time will tell. teleport in through the hlna .... and due to the server being froze while it transitions im being mauled to death before i can even move a muscle

Archived