Don't buy Genesis

Crows

Don't buy Genesis

Don't support incompetent companies like WildCard who shut down Asia servers for EU/NA players. You know, EU/NA players also play on Asian servers too with their Asian allies, why the fk have you done this and how long will it last? I don't know but good thing I'm not buying Genesis now and I suggest you do the same if you're not pleased with how WC handle things. 

Not to mention the duping epidemic on PS4 on official pvp servers; tribes duping mountains of Tek structures, 800+ dura tek armour, thousands of ready-made MEKs, black box cluster grenades, ele dust, etc. GG WC

5 hours ago, Crows said:

Don't buy Genesis

Don't support incompetent companies like WildCard who shut down Asia servers for EU/NA players. You know, EU/NA players also play on Asian servers too with their Asian allies, why the fk have you done this and how long will it last? I don't know but good thing I'm not buying Genesis now and I suggest you do the same if you're not pleased with how WC handle things. 

Not to mention the duping epidemic on PS4 on official pvp servers; tribes duping mountains of Tek structures, 800+ dura tek armour, thousands of ready-made MEKs, black box cluster grenades, ele dust, etc. GG WC

That's why so many people have gone to unofficial. You don't have to worry about all this due to assigned admins. If someone is doing something that you don't like, ban em. 

On unofficial you can play with whoever you want. Stop whining. Everyone knows the risks of playing on official. 

Ooooorrrr people that actually use their brains will pay for this amazing DLC because they are having fun? I know I am loving this dlc. And fully support this great company. I also don't play officials because the PLAYER BASE is complete garbage. But hey, you do you. Just don't try to tell people how to spend their money, especially since you seem a bit "special" and extremely salty.

Aside from your personal issues with the new DLC. there are a few reasons not to buy it. First and foremost (beside the asia thing) is that the map SUCKS ass! What the HELL where they thinking? Seems like they tried to build 5 different maps and squish them all together with a DIVIDER between the regions so the only way to explore is to have your HLN-A transport you from one region to another. Warn you right now, dont spawn in the artic or volcanic regions from jump cuz there is NO way to gather and build the clothing you need before you burn or freeze to death. The Lunar area is STUPID with a capital STUPID. Watch out for them bugs in the bog, cuz they are frickin everywhere!

Archived