SOLVE PILLAR problem

slejo

Suggestion

SOLVE PILLAR problem

It definitely needs to make claiming land system.. 1-3 claiming totems per tribe, range - 10-15 foundations each and problem solved.
All other structures except this totems cant prevent from building nearby.

Totem can be set up ONLY by tribe owner

For example
- 1lvl character of tribe owner - 1 totem
- 30lvl character - second totem
- 80lvl character - third totem

Other idea - additional mobile minitotems for traps..

7 replies to this server topic

7 hours ago, ello788 said:

the pillar system we have now is much better than what you are suggesting.

I agree here. If there are any pillars that are causing you grief, please report them to wildcard. I had been surrounded by someone's pillars (as I  had neglected to pillar my area enough) and in less than a day they got rid of them. I'm amazed it was so fast, but pretty sure the positions of the pillars of theirs and lack of their base there, with our base there.... much evidence there to show whose pillars were bad. To get the position of the pillar, stand neat the pillar, open console and put in

CopyCoordsToClipboard

Hit enter, and that'll put your coods in your clipboard. Report that position. If found to be violating the CoC, Wildcard will remove the bad pillars after your report.

Sorry but no i rather have the pillar system than what you are suggesting the limit of foundations and limit of how many totems i can put down is a no from me and also this doesn’t seem thought out since you don’t give any details at which direction those 10-15 foundations go or if its all directions this is a survival game yes there are alot of pillars but i rather not be this limited by being required to be lvl 80 to build on a larger area the pillar system we have now is much better than what you are suggesting.

Archived