Baby Magmasaur Food?

DeusEx

• 2 weeks later...

take a anky to SE Lunar, mine the green rocks with it, your anky will fill up with stone / thatch / wood / crystal pretty fast though, you'll have to drop stuff.   I was able to get 13 ambergris in under 3 minutes.

My baby is eating 1 every 13 minutes, it seems to eat one at 200 food.  Max food for ambergris is 500, but it will only fill the food to the current max food for the baby, so if its only 400 max food on the baby it'll only jump back up to 400.  I did hear that this breeding event this weekend is messing up the imprinting though, and you won't be able to get a full imprint with the magmasaur if you fully raise it during the event.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:10 PM, caleb68 said:

take a anky to SE Lunar, mine the green rocks with it, your anky will fill up with stone / thatch / wood / crystal pretty fast though, you'll have to drop stuff.   I was able to get 13 ambergris in under 3 minutes.

My baby is eating 1 every 13 minutes, it seems to eat one at 200 food.  Max food for ambergris is 500, but it will only fill the food to the current max food for the baby, so if its only 400 max food on the baby it'll only jump back up to 400.  I did hear that this breeding event this weekend is messing up the imprinting though, and you won't be able to get a full imprint with the magmasaur if you fully raise it during the event.

I calculated the imprint, it would mean i get something like 98% unless it gives you 1% extra on 2 imprints somewhere, so i hope we are wrong ?

21 minutes ago, Likeitis said:

I calculated the imprint, it would mean i get something like 98% unless it gives you 1% extra on 2 imprints somewhere, so i hope we are wrong ?

its getting 4.xx something imprint per imprint (14 something with 3x) so im not sure If i'll get full imprint during 3x, but some on our server have gotten full imprint on 1x

edit in: think a patch changed the magmasaur eating, it stopped eating at 200 food when its food was still below 500, and I had to start force-feeding it, my mate hatched one the other day and he's having to forcefeed his now too.

4 hours ago, caleb68 said:

its getting 4.xx something imprint per imprint (14 something with 3x) so im not sure If i'll get full imprint during 3x, but some on our server have gotten full imprint on 1x

edit in: think a patch changed the magmasaur eating, it stopped eating at 200 food when its food was still below 500, and I had to start force-feeding it, my mate hatched one the other day and he's having to forcefeed his now too.

Just did second imprint and like i suspected, you get 1 extra procent, im now at 29%, guess u get 14,50% per imprint then, so no problem Caleb ?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived