tek hover skiff

Tactician

so I've learn that if you put unstable element in the hover inventory and after it becomes stable it will work (has to be in the hover inventory), but don't let it run out of element or you will have to be putting unstable element when its out so you can get it to work again. Note - just 1 stable element will do, can put as much stable element as you want but with 1 will fire up-> unstable->stable element.

6 minutes ago, Wichy said:

so i've learn that if you put unstable element in the hover inventory and after it becomes stable it will work (hast to be in the hover inventory), but dont let it run out of element or you will have to be putting unstable element when its out so you can get it to work again. Note - just 1 stable element will do, can put as much stable element as you want but it will one fire with unstable->stable element.

Thank you for that its a bit stupid hopefully they quickly work these bugs out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have several choices for fuel for the hover skiff. you can use element, element shards or element dust. as for element you can only have one stack of 100, for element shards you can only have one stack at 500 pieces. you can stack far more element dust. I've put in over fifteen thousand and had room for more you can also store other items inside the hold that is not just for fuel.

Archived