Extinction503 server has been wiped!!

Griff78

Extinction503 server has been wiped!!

After getting back on after Genesis rollout, I went to transfer to my extinction server, 503, and it's "Day" count was listed as 2. Transferred anyways thinking it was just a listing error and nope, the server has been wiped. Had to random spawn and find a city terminal to transfer back to where I was. Along the way, there were zero buildings or tamed dinos in areas that normally has lots of both. Please tell me this isn't permanent??? I checked and all servers with a near zero count for days are new Genesis servers EXCEPT Extinction 503. Server full name is NA-PVE-Official-Extinction503. Might just be the last straw if I lost all my stuff there. angry freak out GIF

ext wipe 2.jpg

Same story for me as well on server 503. I about poop when there was no bed to spawn at base. Just to keep this short because my brain is about f-ing explode, everything is gone, all my best dino's, my base, and gear.  Now where my base ounce was there are box tribe pillars. Just wondering if there will be a downloadable file to get stuff back?

DILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived