Revert v303.1 drag weight changes...

NSW

Suggestion

Revert v303.1 drag weight changes...

@Cedric Since there is a mesh detection/prevention system in place now, could you please roll back the drag weight changes that were applied on the v303.1 update. That or give us options in the .ini files to revert them. They make working with these creatures extremely difficult for no reason other then PvP mesh blocking. Thanks

v303.1 - 12/11/19
Modified Drag weight of creatures to prevent carry by Quetz and Crab: 
    Galli 
    Kapro
    Megalosaurus
    Procoptodon

3 replies to this server topic

15 hours ago, Fukushu said:

why do you even need to drag around those specific dinos? Just out of curiosity, I have never since I play this game used an procto for anything else than to imprint boost. Megalosaurus for Aberration and Kapro+Galli seem just like very useless dinos to me? 

I would rather need them making it possible to sit on a doedi while someone carries you with an argy.

Not so much dragging them around (although that would be nice as well) as being able to catch them properly. The drag weight affects bolas and traps as well, meaning they stop working completely.

Megalosaurus and Kapro will aggro and can be lead into pins/enclosures, the Galli and Procoptodon will not. I'm specifically looking to tame up Procoptodon for breeding on my server. They are already rare spawns and spawn in very dangerous areas of the island. Not having the ability to pick them up or temporarily lock them in place for taming is unacceptable and makes them extremely difficult to catch and tame.

why do you even need to drag around those specific dinos? Just out of curiosity, I have never since I play this game used an procto for anything else than to imprint boost. Megalosaurus for Aberration and Kapro+Galli seem just like very useless dinos to me? 

I would rather need them making it possible to sit on a doedi while someone carries you with an argy.

Archived