Genesis update: allactors call during gameplay

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

114223157_classicflyersgenesis.thumb.png.152216b003c69f0af0b5ccde0ea26741.png

Same problem here on all 8 of my servers!!! I just don't understand how Wild Card could push out a patch and break the most popular mods out there!!! This is unacceptable.

If my team did something like this there would be repercussions!!! You have forced me to turn off all 8 of my servers who have been running for 5 years now, good job!!! Each server is running 4 maps and generated almost 5 gigs of logs!!! 

What is being done about this ? And no, wiping and removing mods, is not an option!!!

You could switch to a speedy flyer mod from an author that actually cares and simply fixed the problem, instead of just blaming WildCard and doing nothing like the CF author, leaving you unable to play.

I am of course talking about Naj's Speedy Flyers, which is updated and fixed for Genesis

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1083349027

Presumably CF is written in such a way that you specifically do not lose any Dinos when you remove it (which is why it also has all these troubles), so you should give that a try.

21 minutes ago, ESlayer said:

I updated my server through ASM a few hours ago to v306.53 and it looks like this problem is fixed. I went in and added autorun back,(the "spam-iest" mod I was using), restarted the server and  the logs still look good.

Can confirm that. Only my version is 306.63

Archived