Genesis update: allactors call during gameplay

Genesis update: allactors call during gameplay

All of my maps are spamming with this message few times per second. Two of six maps crashed a few times and I think it is related to this message. Is there a to fix this?

2020-02-26 105910.png

Update: It looks what I found the reason for two crashing maps - somehow during update ARK servers took all free space on my drive, trying to clean that now. Still have no idea what to do with "AllActors Call"

Even for me, in my case i think is ACM mod and a dino from vanilla (see attached screenshot). Like Valguero launc, where all lines were yellow and debug on. GG Wildcard. Let's wait for a fix. If your servers crashes (and you have many) i can give a home hint: can be full logging that have to write down all lines with heavy resource hog, try to disable or reduce logging for now.

https://ibb.co/QKccWtT

--->  The mod author of Classic Flyers has already responded, saying that it is on WildCards side, something is messed up that is breaking dino remap mods. <----
(https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/895711211/133261369999910543/?ctp=125)

Thank god other people are noticing and saying something. I found for our servers it was classic flyers making the spam (wait, isnt CF) and posted a report to the mod page. this morning there was a note from Ertosi that its on WC side. something they did is borking up any dino remap mod. I was so worried... "it cant just be us.. why is no one else saying anything". So the fact that others are and we'rennot just broken is relieving. Sucks it's broken lol, but at least we know what it is.

Now..... Does wildcard know lol?

I too am getting this I run a cluster playing on the center with 36 mods found info about CF mod thanks to the peeps here, but I am getting issues with a flood of messages and cannot fiigure out which mods are doing it, I have removed all the mods off the server and redownloaded them removed them from the cache also,  still getting the same issue personal grave I know about but did what the mod authour said and still coming up with these spam messages.

arklogspic.jpg

We are also getting the spam from the death recovery mod. I posted on the mod author forum. If I delete the mod completely from the server we still get the errors. If I delete and refresh the mod we still get the errors. Nothing seems to fix the errors...

[2020.02.26-15.54.01:729][413]AllActors Call During Gameplay: World Time 2471498.3, Class PlayerPawnTest_C

The released multiple patches for servers if you check the version numbers.

May they forgot to disable debugging.

Also many mods are broken and dont work with the game or something is buggy with certain maps.

I can run Ark Eternal and Primal Fear on Aberration, Exticntion, Valhalla.

But not on Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Shigoislands, Center, Island and Valguero.....

Server version 306.5, still same behavior.

I've recently found what main cause of log spam was mod named Auto Run Func+ (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801082391)

After removing it from the mod list I'm getting much less messagges, just a few from ACM and may be a few from S+ (have to test them). At least now I won't run out of free disk space.

32 minutes ago, AndyofBorg said:

Class PlayerPawnTest_C

Check if you have Auto Run, it looks this line belongs to that mod.

2 minutes ago, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

Server version 306.5, still same behavior.

I've recently found what main cause of log spam was mod named Auto Run Func+ (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801082391)

After removing it from the mod list I'm getting much less messagges, just a few from ACM and may be a few from S+ (have to test them). At least now I won't run out of free disk space.

Check if you have Auto Run, it looks this line belongs to that mod.

Thank you for finding out that autorun causes the message that's spammed the most! I also upgraded to 306.5 and the messages still happen.

114223157_classicflyersgenesis.thumb.png.152216b003c69f0af0b5ccde0ea26741.png

Same problem here on all 8 of my servers!!! I just don't understand how Wild Card could push out a patch and break the most popular mods out there!!! This is unacceptable.

If my team did something like this there would be repercussions!!! You have forced me to turn off all 8 of my servers who have been running for 5 years now, good job!!! Each server is running 4 maps and generated almost 5 gigs of logs!!! 

What is being done about this ? And no, wiping and removing mods, is not an option!!!

I'm having tons of problems, too. I legit made this account less than an hour ago JUST so I could complain on here. So far, I'm gonna have to delete two mods that were working PERFECTLY FINE before the Genesis Corruptdate happened. I run 38 mods on my server. Now it's 36. I'm gonna keep editing until I stop getting spam. Hopefully this isn't an issue with ALL Workshop mods.

So far I've deleted:

Classic Flyers (Class Classic_Flyers)

Scorched Earth Plus (Class CCN_SE_C)

(I'll keep removing until the spam stops)

Edit: All I had to remove was those two and now my server stops crashing, but the spam DOES NOT STOP.

FIX NOW 1-min-min.PNG

MEGA SPAM.txt

Archived