Only game I can think of that breaks itself trying to add DLC.

FueledByRedBull

Only game I can think of that breaks itself trying to add DLC.

Every damn time. I dont even want to buy the DLC's anymore. They cant keep servers running smooth, cant add anything to the game without breaking it, still consistently have jacked up glitches, drops, DC's, etc. Get off of work, just want to come home and play a little ark and sure enough, servers down for hours on end. You guys have made millions off this game, invest in your fanbase by fixing your problems and maybe seasoned players like myself might buy the DLC rather than us just accepting that it's going to be a trainwreck and patiently waiting for you guys to fix your dumpster fire so we can continue playing a game we paid for. Dont @ me, idc what you have to say. Seen games go down for an hour with server issues, never seen a game have the kind of issues ark has. Spend the money, hire someone who knows what they're doing and give the game back to the players instead of keeping it broken.

We sound like whiny fans, but the important part IS actually "fans".

We love this game and all it could be, and so our passion creates a strong negative reaction when things go wrong; and things never stop going wrong.

Which ARK fan is reading this and honestly thought that the newest DLC WOULDN'T break the existing game?! It's happened with EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. before this, and now even every single event is game-breaking.

My official server is down for - literally - a week at a time. Managed to log in this morning to Ragnarok - nothing to do with Genesis! - and all my paint jobs are gone, and my fps (which was perfect before!) is down between 1- 5 fps when I'm in my base.

On top of that, I live in China and bought the season pass. For Extinction, Valguero and Genesis, they haven't made *any* Asia servers. I know that the Chinese players often debilitate a game's economy (don't @ me), but WC won't let me play the content I paid for... not without game-breaking ping despite my 250Mb internet.

I hate this game because I love it, and just want it to stop f'ing with me.

Archived