How to download items/dinos and transfer off Genesis?

galdin

Extinction:

Valguero:

Same question you asked, if you just Googled it for 5 seconds you'd hear another response:

Take a look and ull see the pattern of 1-1.5 months and 3 months (90 days). All it took was 1 minute of Googling, but I suppose it would be easier for someone like you to just ask a question and then call others liars when you yourself don't even know the answer. Why not research before asking questions? You literally sat here waiting for hours whereas it would've just taken you a few minutes to figure out why it doesn't work.

5 minutes ago, EatMyDust said:

Extinction:

Valguero:

Same question you asked, if you just Googled it for 5 seconds you'd hear another response:

Take a look and ull see the pattern of 1-1.5 months and 3 months (90 days). All it took was 1 minute of Googling, but I suppose it would be easier for someone like you to just ask a question and then call others liars when you yourself don't even know the answer. Why not research before asking questions? You literally sat here waiting for hours whereas it would've just taken you a few minutes to figure out why it doesn't work.

I'm saying you cannot transfer dinos on genesis to other servers like ab. I want to transfer my ferox to aberration. All of this was them enabling transfers from creatures on other maps TO genesis. For example, the extinction one was enabling people to transfer reapers TO extinction. Not tames FROM extinction TO another server.

Alright man I'm not spending any more time on you. Long story short, transferring dinos/items is RESTRICTED from Genesis to other servers. A specific date will be given in the future when WC decides to allow transfers. Being able to transfer things OUT of Genesis will be approximately 1-1.5 months, whereas transfers of dinos/items TO Genesis will be approximately 90 days from now. Not going to reply anymore, because that's what it is.

Alright man I'm not spending any more time on you. Long story short, transferring dinos/items is RESTRICTED from Genesis to other servers. A specific date will be given in the future when WC decides to allow transfers. Being able to transfer things OUT of Genesis will be approximately 1-1.5 months, whereas transfers of dinos/items TO Genesis will be approximately 90 days from now. Not going to reply anymore, because that's what it is.
His last reply changed his meaning to why cant bring genesis exclusive dinos to aber like ext exclusive dinos.
But to the OP, like what dust said, u need to wait till u can upload items and dinos on genesis, to be able to tell whether u can bring gen exclusive dinos to aber.

3 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

i share your pain, the explanation is perfect, and ppl doesn't bother using research on this forum. It's like "my time is precious, i'll open another 100000th topic for the same subject, and wait like a baby bird in a nest to get the answer".

Btw, when transfer will be open from Gen to other maps, Don't expect all dinos to go everywhere, like you can't transfer some dinos in Ab due to mechanics restrictions

1 hour ago, Alocoste said:

i share your pain, the explanation is perfect, and ppl doesn't bother using research on this forum. It's like "my time is precious, i'll open another 100000th topic for the same subject, and wait like a baby bird in a nest to get the answer".

Btw, when transfer will be open from Gen to other maps, Don't expect all dinos to go everywhere, like you can't transfer some dinos in Ab due to mechanics restrictions

I don't see why I wouldn't be able to when there are managarmrs, gasbags, velos, titans able to go to ab

6 hours ago, HawgDawg said:

There are 5 sections of this map. I haven't spent much time in the other 4, but in the Bog, there is a terminal about 82, 55ish. Cant miss it, there is a HUGE structure that leads you to it. 

1 hour ago, HenryManson said:

there is some kind of obi in the bog area, surrounded by a waterfall circle! that has the upload menu, just like obis!

These are correct. I found one quite easily. Look for water falls and metal structures. It'll have a glowing icon, blue, I think and I think it looks like a dino, or maybe three of them.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to How to download items/dinos and transfer off Genesis?
On 2/26/2020 at 8:23 PM, EatMyDust said:

You've never been able to transfer items out for a period of time following a new DLC launch. Its around 1 month - 1.5 months to take stuff out, and 90 days to bring stuff in from other servers.

That's not even slightly true lol. You have always been able to transfer items out of new maps. Just not in. I was raising manas on ab day 1 of exstinction launch. Stop spreading false information if you dont know, then dont post. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived