Blasta

Windows 10 store version is not working!

Windows 10 store version is not working!

I purchased all of my ARK content and DLC via the windows 10 store (due to crossplay and playing with friends that are on Xbox consoles) - I purchased the pass and was able to download Genesis Part 1... But it doesn't do anything! I can't see any Genesis content when I load my game, though I did receive the HLNA bot - I just can't play the expansion content!

Is this a known issue? What steps are being taken to fix it? Is there a workaround?

PC information seems to be related to the Steam version only, and I rarely get any help with the Windows 10 version problems that I have.

Please help me, Wildcard!

Yes same here.

Microsoft Store says I own the Genesis Season Pass, as well as the Part One Add-on. Both are installed.

However my main game hasn't appeared to have updated at all today. Only Genesis Part One and Season Pass as of now.

ARK Survival Evolved Version: 1.60.794.2

Server Status: Deploying v795.18

ARK Genesis Part One: 1.3.795.2

ARK Genesis Season Pass: 1.5.790.2

Edited by anartist420
App Version Updates

7 minutes ago, anartist420 said:

Yes same here.

Microsoft Store says I own the Genesis Season Pass, as well as the Part One Add-on. Both are installed.

However my main game hasn't appeared to have updated at all today. Only Genesis Part One and Season Pass as of now.

Ark Survival Evolved Version: 1.60.794.2

Server Status Version: Deploying v795.18

ok go to manage game and addons ready to install genesis will be their with possibly an additional update. its about 9.8 for genesis and 11 more or less for the update

15 minutes ago, slayerofzombs87 said:

ok go to manage game and addons ready to install genesis will be their with possibly an additional update. its about 9.8 for genesis and 11 more or less for the update

Genesis Part One was 12.7 upon download via my Microsoft store.

Has anyone had success on Win10 version, single player and/or official?

image.thumb.png.08a904936ee8142e1333803c2227507c.png

12.7gb for me but it cant seem to find any more updates? confused about whats going on =(

No not yet =\ not even thru single player just not showing up at all in game to top it off i think nitrado servers are partially malfucntioning as well

Edited by JusteZ01
reply to previous

On 2/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, JusteZ01 said:

image.thumb.png.08a904936ee8142e1333803c2227507c.png

12.7gb for me but it cant seem to find any more updates? confused about whats going on =(

No not yet =\ not even thru single player just not showing up at all in game to top it off i think nitrado servers are partially malfucntioning as well

This is exactly what I have as well. I get the splash screen when I launch the game then it just disappears.