StudioWildcard

ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

5 minutes ago, GP said:

Hai seguito le indicazioni in quella discussione per dirti cosa devi fare per risolvere il problema?

Si, e sono terribilmente mortificato, chiedo assolutamemte scusa a tutta la wc, se e possibile vorrei che il mio post venisse eliminato, scusatemi tutti,

2 minutes ago, Alocoste said:

Amico, questa è la dichiarazione ufficiale degli sviluppatori, sono solo un giocatore, non devo essere uno sviluppatore o un mod per aiutarti se c'è una soluzione. Questo si chiama "Community". Quindi, invece di essere tossico come rapace, prova questa soluzione, una soluzione ufficiale. Puoi essere arrabbiato, ma il fatto è che c'è una soluzione al tuo problema e non ti sei preoccupato di usare la ricerca, anche questo è un dato di fatto. Ora, fai quello che vuoi, sei libero di aspettare anni per ottenere una risposta dagli sviluppatori, o semplicemente usare il cervello e seguire la soluzione. Ti ho dato la soluzione, fine della storia per me. Buon fratello

Si hai ragione, ti chiedo scusa, sono seriamente mortificato per la mia reazione infantile ed impulsiva, non sò che dire mi sotterrerei in questo momento, scusatemi tutti vi prego.

2 minutes ago, Grepolis said:

Yes you are right, I apologize, I am seriously mortified by my childish and impulsive reaction, I don't know what to say I would bury myself right now, sorry all of you please.

Don't worry yourself, no-one is offended. Be happy. 😀

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Grepolis said:

Si hai ragione, ti chiedo scusa, sono seriamente mortificato per la mia reazione infantile ed impulsiva, non sò che dire mi sotterrerei in questo momento, scusatemi tutti vi prego.

It is okey bro, as i said, i understand why you can be upset. Hope it is solved for you, enjoy this new DLC!

1 minute ago, Leathersonne said:

Ps4 in the uk. Just woke up expecting to finally be able to play genesis.... Oh no not likely!!! I purchased the DLC in November and it's telling me I need to purchase the DLC to play... So I click the link and oh iv e already purchased  the DLC. 

Bruh, check this : 

Use research ffs

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blindsighted said:

HOW TO KILL THE BUG SWARM IF UR STRUGGLING: so I tried a spear and wasn't killing them at all. But then I switched over to 3rd person and they dropped like flies. And I tested it again. So in 1st person you cant hit the bugs but if u switch to 3rd person it magically hits the bugs!!!!!

torch ;)

3 hours ago, Metalios said:

What is the status of Prim+ Servers? They are not showing in the list even after verifying files.

3 hours ago, Metalios said:

What is the status of Prim+ Servers? They are not showing in the list even after verifying files.

Yes, there are no more primitive servers 😞 is this a temporary thing ?

Edited by ClementeAlDente

5 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

untitled-26.jpg

guys, its freakin Rockwell. the ugly son of a b*tch is back. cant wait to beat his ass again. I coming for you rocky. also guys, HL-NA is Australian, love her accent.

It looks like def our loved Rocky, it wasn't enough the first time for him 😛

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClementeAlDente said:

Yes, there are no more primitive servers 😞 is this a temporary thing ?

Would love to know if they will be gone for a month or so like when Extinction was released.   Please address the issue that we have NO Prim Plus servers, Wildcard!