ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

17 hours ago, Joeyhero said:

We are just going to be ignored completely. I finally got on to the support page and submitted a ticket about it. But I guess they are busy fixing glitches, they don’t give a raptor about Asia.    Most annoying thing is seeing the splash page when you open the game constantly saying it’s been released for days and then being completely forgotten by WC.

I hope they do fix this but the worst part is no communication. If they told us what was happening and when it would be fixed I would be less annoyed. Right now I am angry and want my money back. For Genesis and the Explorer Edition as they don’t deserve to be supported by customers they ignore

On 3/2/2020 at 8:51 PM, Joeyhero said:

We are just going to be ignored completely. I finally got on to the support page and submitted a ticket about it. But I guess they are busy fixing glitches, they don’t give a raptor about Asia.    Most annoying thing is seeing the splash page when you open the game constantly saying it’s been released for days and then being completely forgotten by WC.

Did you get a response to your support ticket?

I just want to know if this is something Wildcard need to fix or if it is a Sony issue. 
so disappointing that they have not commented on this issues either here or in their forums

On 3/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, OilySan said:

Did you get a response to your support ticket?

I just want to know if this is something Wildcard need to fix or if it is a Sony issue. 
so disappointing that they have not commented on this issues either here or in their forums

They replied with essentially: “try downloading it.” Worst response ever, waited days to be told to raptoring download it. Insulting. May as well tell me to try turning it off and on again.

Dear Ark creaters, I am once again going to voice my dissatisfaction with not only the Genesis DCL but now the entire game. My husband and I have been trying to play the DCL together since it came out, unfortunately for us (obviously not for you who created it, because you already have our money) we have not been able to. So I finally just decided that we should just continue to play one of the other maps together, BUT GUESS WHAT!? Not only can we NOT play The new DCL together, but it is also saying that the other maps have not been downloaded now as well. This is horrible, we paid good money for all of the DCL’S. If you’r not going to fix this major problem before all the other little things, then we the people should be able to get our money back!