ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

On 2/26/2020 at 6:59 PM, Maako said:

Wow wildcard just deleting servers and not responding to people so now my character with like 100 days of playtime is just deleted along with bloodlines I've spent alot of time on all my gear loot base MY MAX LEVEL CHARACTER THAT I SPENT 100 DAYS ON and no response from y'all..........nice cash grab

I know how that feels. I’m in the same boat with you

17 hours ago, Soulfull2Kill said:

Why are we hearing from wild card about the no flier situation? They spawn in and we can tame them. Then we can’t ride them? Then why even have them on the map in the first place? 

I fully agree. I don’t know if there is any reason from wildcard about the no flier situation. But I think that if wildcard has them on the map and able to be tamed. Let us use them. If you don’t let us use them. What’s the purpose of having them spawn on the map then

I fully agree. I don’t know if there is any reason from wildcard about the no flier situation. But I think that if wildcard has them on the map and able to be tamed. Let us use them. If you don’t let us use them. What’s the purpose of having them spawn on the map then
Flyers have other uses even if u cant ride them, especially the argy

Why do you guys not release enough servers to hold the population of your sales? Every genesis server is at 70+ people all hours of the day. Surely if you looked at your number of sales that would tell you how many servers you would need. You make so much from this game but cut costs where it really counts to not cut... SMH

3 hours ago, Castlerock said:
4 hours ago, Hunter78 said:

Flyers have other uses even if u cant ride them, especially the argy

You’re right about that I won’t deny but that’s honestly the only good flyer that even when you can’t ride it. It’s still good to have. All the others have too little weight or no weight reductions.

6 hours ago, Jae12 said:

I paid $60 for this damn game... least you can do is try to make the maps playable. Every time you die on an you blue screen. There are spots on rag where you can’t go, us ps4 call it the “blue screen zone.” Every other time you die on Val you blue screen. Get your poop together or lower the price of your game. 

I paid 9,99 for the Game and 22,49 for all other maps except the trash genesis poop.

Feelsbadman

9 hours ago, Joeyhero said:

STILL CANT DOWNLOAD THE MAP. only been 5 days... PS4 HongKong store doesn't have the Genesis Part 1 download, so it gives me the option to download the map, takes me to the store and then says it's not available. It's been saying this for days. Still no reply. little help?

Same for me in Indonesia store. No DLC 1 available. What is up and when can we download it? Will have to get a refund if there are no updates on this soon!!!

Why is Genesis Part 1 not available in Asia PS4 store?

I got the game update on the weekend and got access back to the servers I was playing on but there is still no Genesis Part 1 download available. 

please let us know when it will be in the store so I can stop checking every hour and getting incredibly pissed off cos it is still not there!!

• Thanks 1

So... The Genesis update has made the game almost unplayable for splitscreen player. My fiancé and I have been gaming separately for years. Then we found Ark a game that suits us both finally. 

Then, the new update gaves us game breaking bugs, including but not limited to...

-Shadow image of player 2 screen on player 1 screen makes game unplayable at night. 

-Player 2 can't light fires while in the inventory screen. 

-Extreme lag while either player is using any inventory screen. 

-Ground coverage (I.E. plants, grasses etc) disappear while playing splitscreen.

-Game cradhes for no apparent reason, (one example is i had just filled my canteen and started running when my fiancé open her inventory the game froze and crashed out)

Now i understand that the game is buggy to begin with but it was managable. Now its pretty much only playable in single player and that just won't do. 30 USD plus dlc fees seems an awfully high price to pay for a game that is now broken for splitscreen players

PS... We didn't have these problems before the new update

Angry costumer here.

No Q system.

No transfers to allow people to migrate  on less populated server. 

No ticket help. 

70 players per map is too little if you are not going to release enough servers. 

Also, some people have to leave their pcs online for days just to play without having to wait to be allowed back into the map.

DILO. 

Please dont be lazy Ark people.

These are basic necessities!!!! 

6 hours ago, OilySan said:

Same for me in Indonesia store. No DLC 1 available. What is up and when can we download it? Will have to get a refund if there are no updates on this soon!!!

Thank God someone else has mentioned this. I thought I was alone, I've been looking for information for days and no one seems to care about our problem.

Can't submit a support ticket, the web page is down. NO official information about this. kind of annoying to exclude an entire continent. Lost all faith in Wild Card. Terrible customer support.

10 hours ago, OilySan said:

Why is Genesis Part 1 not available in Asia PS4 store?

I got the game update on the weekend and got access back to the servers I was playing on but there is still no Genesis Part 1 download available. 

please let us know when it will be in the store so I can stop checking every hour and getting incredibly pissed off cos it is still not there!!

We are just going to be ignored completely. I finally got on to the support page and submitted a ticket about it. But I guess they are busy fixing glitches, they don’t give a raptor about Asia.    Most annoying thing is seeing the splash page when you open the game constantly saying it’s been released for days and then being completely forgotten by WC.

Genesis is great, I love it. It’s different the game in all I love it. It’s my favorite game of them all it’s just so fun to play. But what I also wanna know is when you guys are gonna fix frame rate, lag, servers, rubber banding, blue screens and blue screen spots (Console). Do you guys realize if you fixed those things and the game actually ran smooth how many people you would get to play it. It’d go #1 on the charts for sure. Better yet just make the game again fix everything and release it how it is now and guarantee you’ll get all the money you put into it back. The game would be a hit. I know you guys might not listen but I’m telling you it would be at the top.