ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

Hey wildcard, i know your really bussy with propably ballancing the new dlc and all of that stuff. There are some quick nondedicated stuff which seems like you have kinda forgotten about, or just let that out, just gonna put it on the table. You cannot give the ferox element at all, if your playing nondedicated, and a lot of creatures are like torpedos in water. hope you'll get it fixed, cause i think more of your community that you know of yourself are playing on nondedicated servers.

Hope you will fix it soon :) no pressure

Edited by Xzalet

So I lost my max level character after only 24 hours on genesis. Logged off for the night went to work to log back on to same server 1183 genesis and it’s asking me to create a new character. Pretty upsetting seeing how we waited so long for genesis to drop and now I lost hundreds of hours and imprints and tek grams. Apparently this is a big problem because A LOT of people have lost characters! I don’t mind waiting, but let’s get the major bugs worked out before launching -_- so you don’t have angry customers.

I play on Mac and i haven't been able to play in any server,  i am able to join like for 2 seconds and then it says i lost connection to the host. Before the update it use to run it well and now i can't even play. I've already installed and re-install Ark, verified the files and still happens the same problem.

I just updated my ark just to find that I don’t have the dlc that I’ve had since genesis was announced. I paid for it and now it won’t let me play the damb thing. It’s really frusterating cause they won’t pay for it again, I paid 35 dollars for a little robot that flies around and I can’t play the map. I know y’all ain’t gonna help me and I really do appreciate what y’all do, but this is bs. If u can’t give me the dlc then at least give me a refund. But then y’all will probably ask for the proof of purchase and I don’t know how to find that. I might talk to my mom, but honestly idk if the game is worth it anymore. I might just uninstall and be done with it. But I really do love the game, all I ask is that you try to make it more playable. I don’t think y’all deserve all the hate you get but try to stop making people waste money. Even if it isn’t technically mine. Thank you, I don’t really even though why I wrote all this though since I won’t get any help, but if by chance someone can help me. It would be much appreciated. I can show you multiple images of the bot girl. That should be proof enough. It won’t let me upload the images here cause of size issue. If someone sees this email me at blooddragon406@gmail.com. Maybe we can arrange something, I was just so exited and then to be let down like that. I honestly just disappointed 

Edited by Blooddragon406

@Wildcard 

So swamp fever and mega rabies are running extremely rampant on Genesis right now. There are people going around and purposefully giving the diseases to other people. During one of the next updates are you going to be putting leeches into the bog in so people can make Lesser potions and get rid of the diseases? 

Edited by GQueen

everything looks awesome.. the new animals are very cool but iv been playing around in my single player mode and there that are really annoying and making me frustrated.  for starters every time I log off I have to re do every setting all over again it wont save the way I set it up..  I saved when I logged off and then I log back in and my ferox is just gone not where I left it.  I hate what you guys did to the creative mode. like really hate it.  really really really hate it. how I zip all over the place.. and how much slower it gets when I equip the gps.. its like slower then before. also I hate not being able to use the flying with the tek suit.... lots of bugs to fix I guess. but still like the new stuff its all really cool.

21 hours ago, Blooddragon406 said:

I just updated my ark just to find that I don’t have the dlc that I’ve had since genesis was announced. I paid for it and now it won’t let me play the damb thing. It’s really frusterating cause they won’t pay for it again, I paid 35 dollars for a little robot that flies around and I can’t play the map. I know y’all ain’t gonna help me and I really do appreciate what y’all do, but this is bs. If u can’t give me the dlc then at least give me a refund. But then y’all will probably ask for the proof of purchase and I don’t know how to find that. I might talk to my mom, but honestly idk if the game is worth it anymore. I might just uninstall and be done with it. But I really do love the game, all I ask is that you try to make it more playable. I don’t think y’all deserve all the hate you get but try to stop making people waste money. Even if it isn’t technically mine. Thank you, I don’t really even though why I wrote all this though since I won’t get any help, but if by chance someone can help me. It would be much appreciated. I can show you multiple images of the bot girl. That should be proof enough. It won’t let me upload the images here cause of size issue. If someone sees this email me at blooddragon406@gmail.com. Maybe we can arrange something, I was just so exited and then to be let down like that. I honestly just disappointed 

you have to go into the psn store and look up ark genises theres a free add on you put on and then it should work.