ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

Alright here you go...WHY IS THERE NO FLYERS ALLOWED??? I can get it on Abberation but this??? Really?? There are literally Dino's flying around but as soon as you tame them they suddenly can't fly. There were flyers in the trailers and you scammed hundreds of thousands of people into spending their money so that they can be lost in a world with no fliers. At the VERY least add a creature that can reduce weight, get to places faster, and pick up an ankylo so people can farm. Nope. Closest to thing to that is a BloodStalker who can't do anything but move fast. Add a Karkinos or something, but no...nothing. Give me a refund please.

Alright here you go...WHY IS THERE NO FLYERS ALLOWED??? I can get it on Abberation but this??? Really?? There are literally Dino's flying around but as soon as you tame them they suddenly can't fly. There were flyers in the trailers and you scammed hundreds of thousands of people into spending their money so that they can be lost in a world with no fliers. At the VERY least add a creature that can reduce weight, get to places faster, and pick up an ankylo so people can farm. Nope. Closest to thing to that is a BloodStalker who can't do anything but move fast. Add a Karkinos or something, but no...nothing. Give me a refund please.
They can still fly after tamed, just not ridden, and can be used for other purposes like weight reduction for argy as normal, u can also grapple them if u really want to fly. Its intended as with a flyer u can fly around fixing so many glitches without much difficulty and farming the hexagons which are used to buy stuff.

Thank you wild card and the rest of your team for during an amazing job the Genesis map looks amazing the new creatures are mind blowing the magmasaur is now including the bloodstalker i believe thats what its called comes in handy are added to my favorite list i hope in the future there will be more content on the way it truly is astonishing what you guys bring up i want more just throw it at me lol Thank you again GO WILDCARD 

• Facepalm 1

On 2/26/2020 at 11:42 PM, TJRose said:

Another problem in PS4 is that my settings are being reset each time I start the game. This has never been an issue before. Can't even go enjoy my main game to finish the Island because I am afraid I will forget to fix the clipping setting, and my base will go boom. Not losing a years worth if single player progress... Would rather not play until this is fixed.

Same

4 hours ago, Cowl said:

LOL 2 PvE servers for Oceanic players and 0 for Asian Players so they have to play on the 2 Oceanic Servers , that's room for 140 total players for an entire region. Fkn idiots

Dont Think that there are even more than 140 players who would actually WANT to play this trash map 

For all PS4 gamers that are disapointed of Genesis:

You can get a refund by sony. I got my money back within couple of hours. Genesis is massive garbage and has nothing to do with Ark. Glad I got all money back  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

imagebeb6559679f9efdb.png

This is how Wildcard treats its playerbase.

AND AN EXCUSE was that after some time people will quit playing small tribes. Yes, they will quit because there's no slot to join. And on x1 officials there's no more than 40 players logged in at the time (mostly chineese, playing 12h/day in 40 man tribes). So according to this WC should release 2x less x1 servers. Am I right?

SO BIGGEST QUESTION IS: When we will be able to play on expansion we bought from you?

Also I'm not interested in waiting for players to wipe each other so I could get a slot and start with wooden pickaxe vs heavy turrets built by players that had time to spent 3 hours in lobby. New servers now or go X yourself.

Edited by NoReason

So, tames disappear when you teleport to the SE ocean biome, you guys screwed the targeting making it difficult to mount tames, especially while hlna is talking after a glitch fix. You guys broke more things than you introduced... I want to like the new content but I can't enjoy it with so many freaking bugs, you should relax the daily post limit here, especially since you guys need some feedback. If you'd done an beta, maybe you could've gotten this right...

On 2/26/2020 at 2:34 AM, panduu said:

Well maybe you just have a poopty console or computer, don’t blame the company who made it for your own inconvenience.

Stfu idiot, all servers werent even accessible om ofdicoal servers for over 8 hours after the dlc dropped.  They didnt even show up on the list.  Dont comment on something u know nothing about.  

I can’t get onto official genesis server 1160. Leaves me with a primalgamedata_bp loading screen after 90seconds or so boots me to session list while saying joining sever then times me out! I click another sever it starts loading me in in the bottom right instead of primalgamedata_bp it says genesis and loads me in perfectly fine. Just want an answer/fix to this problem deleted n reinstalled the game also tried joining friends through join session that either blue screens me or says I don’t have the genesis map yet can join another sever but not the one my tribes on!!! Please help me out @Cedric @ARK