ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

Man classic WC, talk a big game and postpone a dlc by a month and the game still breaks.  Servers not showing up in the list, windows 10 not downloading.  And any response from Wildcard....*crickets*.  I’m glad I didn’t go blow my money on the genesis dlc.  I haven’t been able to log into my normal server so god only knows what’s been broken in there or if I even have anything left to log in to.  I knew this poop would happen just like most others.  I saw people asking for a refund earlier, hate to say it but that’s what happens when ya buy into WC’s bull hook, line and sinker without remembering that this is the same company that built probably one of the best games anyone could think of and then send it straight to hell in a hand basket.  God I hope this gets fixed before the weekend because we all know that they don’t fix anything on the weekends.  Just remember that there’s still a lot of people who didn’t want anything to do with genesis just because we know the complete cluster screw up WC can create with this sort of stuff.

• Like 1

Ok, so... There are already problems after this stupid update. Did you just throw this one into the wind, wildcard? Not even work out the links? I'm guessing so.

Dyes are crossed. If you've colored anything with a dye it is no longer the color you originally chose. I've so far spotted forest is slate, magenta is navy, and brick is olive. 

Whistling stop all is whistle follow one. Whistle follow one still works but takes about 10-20 seconds to kick in.

Shrowd on map regrew.

And..."could not retrieve address". I was on for a few minutes, kicked off after a minute of lag, tried to join, twice now...eta... Five times now. And can't! Went back to the home screen each time and quit the game. "For some reason ark is taking too long to load, error code x08mumbojumbowedonthaveanexplantionforthis

And then! No sessions found. ... ... What?

You suck, wildcard!! ???

Edited by Calabash

22 minutes ago, ccz2887 said:

Man classic WC, talk a big game and postpone a dlc by a month and the game still breaks.  Servers not showing up in the list, windows 10 not downloading.  And any response from Wildcard....*crickets*.  I’m glad I didn’t go blow my money on the genesis dlc.  I haven’t been able to log into my normal server so god only knows what’s been broken in there or if I even have anything left to log in to.  I knew this poop would happen just like most others.  I saw people asking for a refund earlier, hate to say it but that’s what happens when ya buy into WC’s bull hook, line and sinker without remembering that this is the same company that built probably one of the best games anyone could think of and then send it straight to hell in a hand basket.  God I hope this gets fixed before the weekend because we all know that they don’t fix anything on the weekends.  Just remember that there’s still a lot of people who didn’t want anything to do with genesis just because we know the complete cluster screw up WC can create with this sort of stuff.

I agree with this Survivor. I didn't buy genesis-I took a 'wait and see' approach, knowing that wc has screwed up every launch I know of. Now I cannot even play Ark locally, as it only gets halfway to the first screen before it crashes. Now I wonder if I'll ever be able to play Ark again, in any context. 

scusate il doppio post, ma posso essere salato perché non ho responsabilità qui x)

Chiedo ancora scusa per la mia reazione infantile ed impulsiva, sono mortificato, mi sotterrerei dalla vergogna, scusatem

roach 

Hi, I'm playing from PS4, Region 3. I have the Season Pass for Genesis and I read that you need to download an add-on in the PS Store to access the DLC.

However, I cant find it in our region's PS Store. I have checked the PS Stores from Region 1 and 2 and the add-on is there.

May I have information regarding this?

3 hours ago, Calico45 said:

I heard about this when they started delaying the release the first time and people got upset. Steam counts the play time in the main game, not DLC specifically, so if you spent too much time in the main game your request is denied. I never heard of getting around it, but good luck with Visa. 

I think it's a nasty little bit of slight of hand on Steams part, kinda like not being able to return a car part unopened in the box because I drove my car back to the parts place, I'll never see the money returned but I'll live.

em meses, anos, de um jogo maravilhoso!!! ja estava na hora de corrigirem pequenos LAGs quando um player entra no mapa!!! a todo instante é cansativo " rollbacks ", crashes aleatórios durante o jogo, que nos fazem perder criaturas e missões.  

ja gastei dinheiro comprando a expansão, agora se ver opiniões positivas vou comprar a GENESIS.

ajuda nós WildCard !!!! se precisar de um amigo, estou aqui! 

Anybody else get trapped in a bubble yet? Are we going to be able to use flyers in the bog? Where are the engrams? The fish net and the ocean platforms are the only new engrams available. 
Did u try punching the bubble? I got out by doing that.
Flyers are not intended to be ridden on genesis.
I saw several new engrams using the genesis tab, however some are under tekgrams.