ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

23 minutes ago, Oannasea said:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/refund-orders

GET YOUR REFUND,
1/4th their revenue can be refunded cause they wanna play clown.

Steam is refusing refunds, 2 automated responses were telling me I have already played 2 hours too long on DLC I have yet to play, and since I just bought Genesis yesterday afternoon I am well within the 48 hour window for my request.
So my options are limited, So I will let Visa deal with it.

5 hours ago, NoReason said:

WC, THIS IS BULLpoop. You got paid well for new expansion and not you don't let people play. ALL SERVERS are full.

We've been waiting way too long for release and now you can't even afford launching 3-4 additional servers?

Do you even care?

Short answer:  no

Long answer:  no

Let their silence be the confirmation.

1 hour ago, Jtmorris said:

Is it available though? 

Windows 10 version still says DLC required even though it looks installed. Go tot he store and it prompts to repurchase the dlc. 

Any luck with this yet? i am able to play on my xbox but i cant get my windows 10 microsoft store to download the genesis. it says i own it and just says error when trying to install :/

• Sad 1

Is it available? I mean for others yeah. I can’t even transfer to it because you only made one server for pve. Idk why you thought that was going to be a good idea considering it’s cross platform lol. But I guess you got my money so you win! Won’t happen again especially with all your delays. Get your stuff together for real.  If it’s not fixed I’m sure a lot of us will be contacting attorneys for false advertisement. You wanna be the next Bethesda? Because that’s how you do it!

2 hours ago, Dezes1 said:

Steam is refusing refunds, 2 automated responses were telling me I have already played 2 hours too long on DLC I have yet to play, and since I just bought Genesis yesterday afternoon I am well within the 48 hour window for my request.
So my options are limited, So I will let Visa deal with it.

I heard about this when they started delaying the release the first time and people got upset. Steam counts the play time in the main game, not DLC specifically, so if you spent too much time in the main game your request is denied. I never heard of getting around it, but good luck with Visa. 

Why am I downloading 20.3GB when I do not see a new patch listed in your release notes? Is this Genesis!? DILO Wildcard.....I REFUSE to get you another raptoring dime until you fix the core game and now I have to download content I DIDN'T EVEN WANT!?!?! When is someone gonna class-action these fools?! They need a reckoning! raptoring morons!

9 minutes ago, blargzilla said:

Why am I downloading 20.3GB when I do not see a new patch listed in your release notes? Is this Genesis!? DILO Wildcard.....I REFUSE to get you another raptoring dime until you fix the core game and now I have to download content I DIDN'T EVEN WANT!?!?! When is someone gonna class-action these fools?! They need a reckoning! raptoring morons!

Annnnd ALL of my settings are reset......gg Wildcard....you pathetic morons! 

Everyone press F.....as in raptor these guys!

I won’t deny that genesis is cool and all but when the abberation server that I’m on doesn’t come back up after the update. Me and many other people on my server are not happy about it. It’s also not just my server. There’s a decent sized list of servers that are down. If you can give us a warning next time or let us know if our servers will be back. Me and many others would greatly appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, Maako said:

Wow wildcard just deleting servers and not responding to people so now my character with like 100 days of playtime is just deleted along with bloodlines I've spent alot of time on all my gear loot base MY MAX LEVEL CHARACTER THAT I SPENT 100 DAYS ON and no response from y'all..........nice cash grab

I know how that feels. I’m in the same boat with you