ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

Checked out Genesis in single player last night and this morning, gotta say I'm a bit impressed. What I'm wondering now is if there is any word on if/when Primitive + servers will be back up and running? There's been so many bugs that go on with P+ and I get that, but is there any possibility at all to get someone on just merging the structures, tools and resources into the main game? I mean, you guys have proven able to add in structures, tools, resources and dinos with other DLCs into the main game. Frankly, I feel like doing that would cut down on not just a lot of griping, but more importantly help streamline the game. Right now I'd be willing to bet that there is either another team that deals solely on Primitive +, or it is just a backseat afterthought. OR Buy me a top of the line computer and I'll get to work on that myself lol. Seriously, I think a lot of people would appreciate streamlining in such a way, instead of having the two separate game modes. As for those who wish to take on the Primitive + life style, that can still be their choice, they don't HAVE to use tek if they don't want. Some fellow gamers I am part of a  private cluster with, run our servers on Primitive + and have been able to get some tek items to function such as tek generators, cryofridges and cryo pods just to name a couple things. Something to think about.

So i updated my side and had the genesis launch like normal when you boot up ark for the first time, i go to my server i play on and load in nothing bad happen or anything till i LOAD into the server EVERYTHING IS GONE! this is a multiplayer server 20 person slot pvp modded..EVERYTHING i mean bases/dinos we tamed bred/everything vanished like thanos snapped his fingers, We did a restart and a world back up and NOTHING has been working did i just loose a full 2 months worth or progress on our server?? has anyone else ran into an issue like this? is it just my side do i need to reinstall are or something? (Very very worried admin here)

So far not seeing stuff I am interested in.

I'm still happily enjoying breeding and building in my little corner of Center that's void of hostiles.

I hate hostiles. I hate how easy it is to die. Not interested in adrenaline rushes.

You folks have fun. I'll just stick with my little, calm, happy breeding place.

Good Job Wildcard ...NOT... how u can Transfer out of Genesis and deffend ur Main server if u get swamp fever?  U can't Transfer out !!! Hundrets of ppl stuck with swamp fever in genesis and can't Transfer bcs u get killed all time or if u get off the swamp fever some1 give it to u back when u want Transfer... why u do that ?? So stupid 

18 minutes ago, McKinley said:

Are we going to talk about the 3 week roll back on some servers? Specifically Valg 549?

We have the same problem on our ab server. Rollback for at least 10 days and no respond on any ticket we wrote. 

FIX THAT.. hundrets of players lost their chars because of a huge rollback which came out of nowhere.. 

My server got deleted after update! Why are so many servers missing? Did they delete old servers for genisis ones? I swear this is my 3rd time getting wiped or not being able to load my own world in the past 2 months If my server doesn't come back up I want a refund for the whole game cause this is total bs c'mon like wildcard really in it just for the money. Smh

• Sad 1