ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

Yet another hard fail....Servers are unstable. The one I am currently on crashed 10X in 30 minutes now Icant even log back in....just another fail in a long line of fails for a company that cares more about getting something out than getting it out when its right. Every event in recent memory has come with a huge bug. Now this....

Just now, Udam said:

i better get that Skull mask from him! i wish you keeped it forever!

(not the chilly mask, that thing is Scary)

Yeah, a pitty those skins aren't linked to your account like others boss, i'm storing those skins preciously also, i love the otter one (Otter anyway the best creature in Ark, Otter FTW!)

• Like 1

I paid more than a years in advance for this map and you aren't even able to put it on Xbox in due time. It as been delayed for months ! You delayed it even more... It is now February 26 and the map is still not available on Xbox. I mean what the raptor is your team doing ? You had months to make it work and it still does'nt... The department should make some clean up in your crew because they are honestly bad.

30 minutes ago, Ansebbian said:

Would love to know if they will be gone for a month or so like when Extinction was released.   Please address the issue that we have NO Prim Plus servers, Wildcard!

A month or so ..... uffff. I hope not. I understand, that genesis is the new flack ship of wild card, and one day I will buy and play the new dlc , but why remove primitive ? I will still not buy the new add on. Rather I would pay a monthly membership like the gold membership on mobile. One month without prime is just sad lol

community crunch 204- 11/07/19

called it lol been saying it since the first genesis trailer.

Without an idea of what the map looks like or is constructed, indeed anything is possible. I question how/in which way will we make it to the liner biome, it seems improbable that we'll freely transverse there as we do through any other biome and is my thinking that maybe there isn't a "map" rather than a course and what I mean by that is if the lunar biome is apart of genesis part 1 and not part 2 it would be an unattainable destination without some form terminal, that or the sky box is gonna be seemlessly unlimited in altitude.

But with genesis being a simulation of sorts and the trailer showing HLNA teleporting us from location to the next - it's highly probable that missions will dictate the biome we travel to and aswell dictate when and how we can travel to and from. Maybe once enough missions have been completed we'll have free access to the map where as at the start of  our journey in genesis it will be fairly limited to a region specific start. 

Idk if all the teasers during the extra life event were different maps or simulation renderings of specific parts of other maps. It would be something to be bouncing back and forth between maps/servers without actually leaving one - a simulation can make that happen. 

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok-408 rolled back two weeks. It seems you updated the old server hardware and restored the last point from it. Please look into getting the new hardware back up. I don't need to tell you how big of a deal losing two weeks, one of which was 3x breed, is to us.

Update: We got our server back. Thank you Wildcard.

Edited by Draconas00

23 minutes ago, Draconas00 said:

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok-408 rolled back two weeks. It seems you updated the old server hardware and restored the last point from it. Please look into getting the new hardware back up. I don't need to tell you how big of a deal losing two weeks, one of which was 3x breed, is to us.

Me too in island legacy eu pve 123 .. rollback 2 week please fixxxxx