ARK: Genesis Part 1 - Available Now!

StudioWildcard

2 minutes ago, doehrli said:

Ni siquiera puedo cargar i a los otros servidores. Wat una broma. U todos deben ser despedidos por incompetencia

Lol los mapas anteriores con 10 jugadores tienen lag que esperabas con todos queriendo jugar y descargar el juego en pocos servidores mucha gente no jugaba y regreso por génesis

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, DrSmith said:

Can you transfer from Genesis?

Can you transfer the creatures from the Genesis?

Seeing as you can transfer into Genesis it makes sense that you can transfer out. How is a question I don't know the answer too yet as i'm still downloading it.

As for creatures I have no idea on that either. I'm sure people will find out soon enough.

7 minutes ago, GP said:

Seeing as you can transfer into Genesis it makes sense that you can transfer out. How is a question I don't know the answer too yet as i'm still downloading it.

As for creatures I have no idea on that either. I'm sure people will find out soon enough.

i guess you can access like other map, by transferring by an ob or transmitter.

BTW, you Don't have fiber GP? :D

Fatto gravissimo, ho acquistato e PAGATO il season pass ben 4 mesi fà, ora dopo il dowload se provo ad entrare nella mappa mi riendirizza allo store dicendo che devo COMPRARE IL DLC, porca miseria e uno scherzo? Siete malati sul serio ma che diavolo combinate là, incompetenti che non siete altro, licenziatevi in tronco, o risolvete la cosa stasera stessa, lo sapevo che avreste fatto una enorme cagata come e vostro solito, ma ora avete esagerato troppo, rispondete al commento ditemi che risolverete la cosa, o porca miseria vi denuncio sul serio. 

6 minutes ago, Grepolis said:

Fatto gravissimo, ho acquistato e PAGATO il season pass ben 4 mesi fà, ora dopo il dowload se provo ad entrare nella mappa mi riendirizza allo store dicendo che devo COMPRARE IL DLC, porca miseria e uno scherzo? Siete malati sul serio ma che diavolo combinate là, incompetenti che non siete altro, licenziatevi in tronco, o risolvete la cosa stasera stessa, lo sapevo che avreste fatto una enorme cagata come e vostro solito, ma ora avete esagerato troppo, rispondete al commento ditemi che risolverete la cosa, o porca miseria vi denuncio sul serio. 

check this : 

Use research next time instead of moaning.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Grepolis said:

Instead of complaining, and what should I rejoice? What cares if another has written the same problem, I want a team member to answer me, tell me that it is solving the thing, so it is too serious, and illegal to charge for a product that is not usable then you are aware of it? Besides, who are you? A developer? A member of the toilet? In case you weren't done, your own affairs that don't interest me the useless comments.

Have you followed the directions in that thread telling you what you need to do to resolve the issue?

4 minutes ago, Grepolis said:

Invece  he lamentarmi, e che devo gioire? Che mene frega se un altro ha scritto lo stesso problema, voglio che un membro del team mi risponda, mi dica che sta risolvendo la cosa, così e troppo grave, e illegale far pagare per un prodotto che poi non e usufruibile ne sei consapevole? E poi, tu chi sei? Uno sviluppatore? Un membro della wc? In caso non lo fossi fatti gli affari tuoi che non mi interessano i commenti inutili.

Dude, this is the official statement from devs, i'm just a player, i Don't have to be a dev or a mod to help you if there is a solution. This is called "Community". So, instead of being toxic as raptor, try this solution, an official solution. You can be angry, but the fact is there is a solution at your problem, and you didn't bother to use research, this is a fact also. Now, do whatever you want, you're free to wait ages to get an answer from devs, or just use your brain and follow the solution. I gave you the solution, end of the story for me. Enjoy bro

Super confused about the timestamp on the post ? It says it was posted 36 hours ago (at the time of this post), but I've checked since then and it wasn't up. All the comments are from 1 hr ago so I'm assuming this post came up at that time and not at the time specified by the timestamp?

It it is indeed wrong, I'd assume the post was created 35 hrs in advance but not published and the time stamp is the creation? It'd be better if it were the time stamp of publishing, if that's the case. Less confusing :)

• Thanks 1