Build zones

boost

This is extremely annoying, the full map seems to be part of some mission area or another. Is there any setting which would allow you to build anywhere in single player? The older settings to allow building in caves or drops don't seem to apply.

I would understand why you shouldn't be able to build things in something like a race track area, but for most missions this limitation is braindead, not to mention it should be off by default in single player or non-dedicated anyway.

In the Snow there is a quite flat Giant pillar thing at 66.00 44.00.

in the bog most great building spots are in the trees wayyyyy up. There are platforms and land masses there to build.

snow build pillars ( 69.9 and 49.3) 

there is a fairly large flat area in the snow at 78.7 and 18.5 that if you clear trees it is basically completely flat

I am completely disappointed After my First steps in Genesis. 

Well I do not blame Wildcard but it didnt catch me right away. Cant build anywhere and you die everywhere. Only 5 spawn points from which 3 are impossible to even begin with. 

I was in the Snow and tried to survive but it is not possible to even build a fire ANYWHERE. In the so called easy Area you die by insects. Most of the time immediatelly After spawn. I managed to travel with the HLNA but well ... died again over and over.

Visually this DLC is great. Lunar looks amazing, the hot area is very nicely done. Also Ocean. Just great. And the Sound is also amazing again.

But for building and stuff this DLC is a complete disappointment for me At the Moment. I will Jump in once more this evening but I Think i will stick to older maps instead.

Archived