DLC NOT INSTALLED, but I paid for it! DILO (PS4)

tofurabby

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, tofurabby said:

DLC NOT INSTALLED, but I paid for it! wtf (PS4)

So I get a DLC NOT INSTALLED message when joining a dedicated server I paid for. I click accept and it takes me to the store and says purchased and the only option I have is to "like" it. 

See if this helps:

2 minutes ago, tofurabby said:

DLC NOT INSTALLED, but I paid for it! DILO (PS4)

So I get a DLC NOT INSTALLED message when joining a dedicated server I paid for. I click accept and it takes me to the store and says purchased and the only option I have is to "like" it. 

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0688-CUSA06782_00-ARKGENESISONE000 do this its a work around wildcard tweeted about it download it that way

9 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

See if this helps:

I don't quite understand how this works.  How does going there on my pc help my ps4?  And once I click that link and go there all is says is purchased.  There is no option to do anything else.  I already went to the store on the ps4 and clicked that thing, but it didn't help at all.  When I try to join a friend it says I don't have the dlc installed and I still can't run my own dedicated server.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, SLlCK said:

I don't quite understand how this works.  How does going there on my pc help my ps4?  And once I click that link and go there all is says is purchased.  There is no option to do anything else.  I already went to the store on the ps4 and clicked that thing, but it didn't help at all.  When I try to join a friend it says I don't have the dlc installed and I still can't run my own dedicated server.

This topic was for PS4, so I post a PS4 solution; it is not intended for PC.

3 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

This topic was for PS4, so I post a PS4 solution; it is not intended for PC.

I know.  I said it was for the ps4.  >>>>I don't quite understand how this works.  How does going there on my pc help my ps4?  And once I click that link and go there all is says is purchased.  There is no option to do anything else.  I already went to the store on the ps4 and clicked that thing, but it didn't help at all.  When I try to join a friend it says I don't have the dlc installed and I still can't run my own dedicated server.

3 minutes ago, SLlCK said:

I know.  I said it was for the ps4.  >>>>I don't quite understand how this works.  How does going there on my pc help my ps4?  And once I click that link and go there all is says is purchased.  There is no option to do anything else.  I already went to the store on the ps4 and clicked that thing, but it didn't help at all.  When I try to join a friend it says I don't have the dlc installed and I still can't run my own dedicated server.

this is the link for genesis ps4 https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0688-CUSA06782_00-ARKGENESISONE000 underneath the link the other person posted takes you straight too ark. login to your psn account in the browser and download genesis directly and then it will start on your ps4

Search the Genesis Part 1 on the Playstation store and you can download it if you bought the season pass.

Just now, Jerryn said:

Sorry, I misunderstood.

In short, there is an additional part you need to download.   I don't own a PS4(or XBox), but I am passing along a possible solution, which is working for some.

If it was a download it didn't act like a download.  It acted more like a key, either way that download/key was clicked and now the only option that screen gives is thumbs up and rate.

I know about that, I found and clicked that the second the download completed, several hours ago.   If I go there now it has no options for me to do anything.  

I don't know beyond this. All I know is I bought the season pass and it didn't work, but the suggestion above about downloading the Genesis part 1 worked for me. This one I think https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0691-CUSA06676_00-ARKGENESISONE000?emcid=se-pi-225351

Archived