Genesis Flyer Mount Disabled

killerdivvel

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, KaliZaddia said:

Indeed it will stay disabled, its only for other servers that can have the option to turn it on if they so wish.

In regards to @Fireman76 please refer to this tweet for further information on how to enable it for servers.

Tried to enable flyers, setting does not work with nitrado server.

18 hours ago, Fes said:

Aberration is the least liked map ? I can understand why one might dislike it, but it's definitely not the least liked , on steam it even got the highest rating out of all the expansion packs

Aberration is indeed a great expansion and much better designed and polished compared to Scored Earth and Extinction.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Genesis Flyer Mount Disabled

This would not be so bad had they been upfront about the flyers given some notice that this is the way it is going to be.  It feels like they did not mention it on purpose because they figured fewer people would buy the new dlc if they knew flyers were disabled so it feels like a cash grab move. Whatever the reason it's a prime example of either lack of communication or direct manipulation of information.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, DamnItWildcard said:

This would not be so bad had they been upfront about the flyers given some notice that this is the way it is going to be

I'm fine with their decision to make the game they want to make. It's their prerogative.

At the same time, I'm not fine with not disclosing their decisions so the customer can then make their decisions as to whether or not they want to purchase the product based on an accurate representation of exactly what they are paying for.

Building in mission areas is now enabled by default on Unofficials. At least according to the patch notes.

Honestly, no flyers is what made Ab so good to me. You really do miss out on a lot if you can get a flyer within an hour or so. So I'm okay with it really. Maybe after I've done most of what there is to do I'll enable them.

I do understand people being a bit mad they didn't seem to state this anywhere. But at the same time, with how whiney this community can be, I understand why they didn't.

Genesis flyers

Seems like wildcard made a mistake on disabeling flyers for all the biomes in Genesis :( ...

I do understand that you need to disable it in the Bog biome thats actually a big +  Gj

I do understand that its silly in the lunar biome so ok for disable

But... The ocean biome... 
The snow and Volcano... 

Hello ?   The design is built around flyers involved ... 

I have to make a retarded structure with 1000 +  yes 1000 + -  ladders to reach the top to get metal on just 1 Raptoring pillar in the ocean biome ;)   Very smart wildcard ... very smart
Snow biome mountain ?  how am i supposed to farm the mountains  ?? bring the magmasaur and anky on what exactly ? have to wait half an hour for your retarded cryo sickness.. in pve

then when i decide to smelt on the magmasaur oh guess what is starves to death in under 2 minutes     BIG POG GAME DESIGN XD 

GREAT DLC but pretty sure the same idiot who didn't allow pre-launch download is the same idiot whos behind all the leftover mistakes

You need to change your team leader wildcard team, hes a total moron. 

I dare you to ban me and I promise to poop on you none stop on reddit. Get ready

Fix your game, pepega team poop leader

12 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Aberration is indeed a great expansion and much better designed and polished compared to Scored Earth and Extinction.

My tribe just started aberration.  Yes, it is a HUGE change from the other maps but I really do LOVE it.  I was so used to having my Wyvern, just flying everywhere, picking and choosing my battles.... basically, spoiled! You cant do that on aberration and while it took some getting used to, it has really made the game a lot more fun and interesting. 

4 hours ago, MightyBanana said:

Genesis flyers

Seems like wildcard made a mistake on disabeling flyers for all the biomes in Genesis :( ...

I do understand that you need to disable it in the Bog biome thats actually a big +  Gj

I do understand that its silly in the lunar biome so ok for disable

But... The ocean biome... 
The snow and Volcano... 

Hello ?   The design is built around flyers involved ... 

I have to make a retarded structure with 1000 +  yes 1000 + -  ladders to reach the top to get metal on just 1 Raptoring pillar in the ocean biome ;)   Very smart wildcard ... very smart
Snow biome mountain ?  how am i supposed to farm the mountains  ?? bring the magmasaur and anky on what exactly ? have to wait half an hour for your retarded cryo sickness.. in pve

then when i decide to smelt on the magmasaur oh guess what is starves to death in under 2 minutes     BIG POG GAME DESIGN XD 

GREAT DLC but pretty sure the same idiot who didn't allow pre-launch download is the same idiot whos behind all the leftover mistakes

You need to change your team leader wildcard team, hes a total moron. 

I dare you to ban me and I promise to poop on you none stop on reddit. Get ready

Fix your game, pepega team poop leader

Wow, guy.… Negative much?  Can you do better?  If so you better go apply for a job.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, Hygrocybe said:

Thank God ❤️ no Flyers is part of what made aberation the best map ever.

Was Hoping for something Similar with Genesis ^_^

If it's the best map ever why does it only have 3-4 people playing on every abb server? it was by far the least popular with the fan base hands down. this was a terrible decision.

Archived