Genesis Flyer Mount Disabled

killerdivvel

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tinsera said:

Please tell me someone can find the ini file to change it. I didn't care for AB for this reason, and I didn't intend to buy an AB 2 No flyers and Lame Mini games without being able to change all that on an unofficial Server. 

No flyers is what made Ab a good map.  You actually had a reason to tame things instead of just getting a ptera at level 30 and having the game be easy mode already.  Flying gives you an super easy way to avoid all combat.  In aberration that didn't happen until you got a rock drake.  It was fantastic.

1 minute ago, Neffinay said:

No flyers is what made Ab a good map.  You actually had a reason to tame things instead of just getting a ptera at level 30 and having the game be easy mode already.  Flying gives you an super easy way to avoid all combat.  In aberration that didn't happen until you got a rock drake.  It was fantastic.

Ab was a crap map for me, glad you liked it and you can keep this stuff on official and grind your life away. I play unofficial for a reason, to change dumb ideas out like putting flyers on a map with no way to use them.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Genesis Flyer Mount Disabled

Archived