Rollback Since Genesis Download

Crasla

1 hour ago, xNico1337x said:

thats the smallest problem...  imagine losing ur char and everything u have imprinted and  whatever in the last 2-3 weeks

It's actually a bigger problem than it sounds. For people who bred dinos with boosted rates (like on single player and stuff), it effects bred dinos. Even if you change the settings to what you had them at, upon login, you'll find the dinos stats were reverted to what they would have been if raised on vanilla settings. I had a bunch if boss fight bred Rexes with 40K health and 1,000 melee. Logged in and the stats are now only 20K health with 500 melee. All that work for nothing.

It does suck me and my girl just came back to the game last Tuesday everything we have done is gone we got aWesome spot and some tames a big base built in the last couple of days and bam gone what’s worse is a friend came over to help us and his character wasn’t on the server from whenever they loaded it the save and now his character is gone cus he was transferred here from his extinction server idk sucks

I  mean really this should get fixed you have servers that are rolled back weeks like mine rag 408 people have lost all progress from coming back in anticipation of gen and then this happens our server is back to like right before the event one would hope they could at least do something this is happening on multiple servers but will they I doubt which sucks cus I love this game 

Archived