Genesis not working just sends me to store page

SushiFoxx

So every time I try and enter a Genesis server (official) or host my own server or start a single player for Genesis 1 it suddenly opens up the Genesis Season pass store page. As if I didn't already buy it! I've been running around with HLN-A for months now, and have in steam it saying that the Season pass is installed.

Plus we are having issues with our Dedicated Server not even being able to launch any of our Ark servers even with no mods. They just keep crashing.

To see the image check here: https://imgur.com/dL9ofID

Can someone explain to me if.. this page is faulty? I've purchased the Genesis Season Pass..  however I don't see the DLC itself (Expansion Pack) visible in the list.. only the Season Pass.

What is this all about? Can Wildcard please explain before I go apesh*t refund style?

Do you guys have the exact same error when you check your ARK Properties?

As soon as the download was available, I had 15GB to download. But.. yeh, 15GB of what then? Lmao.
image.thumb.png.4bd7120aff6b739bf1e7b385d4fcbf05.png

1 minute ago, VashiroTTV said:

Can someone explain to me if.. this page is faulty? I've purchased the Genesis Season Pass..  however I don't see the DLC itself (Expansion Pack) visible in the list.. only the Season Pass.

What is this all about? Can Wildcard please explain before I go apesh*t refund style?

Do you guys have the exact same error when you check your ARK Properties?

As soon as the download was available, I had 15GB to download. But.. yeh, 15GB of what then? Lmao.
image.thumb.png.4bd7120aff6b739bf1e7b385d4fcbf05.png

Yes, Same exact thing, I've even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still doesnt function.

I found a fix to the GENESIS DLC NOT WORKING

Ok, so I know this works for PS4, I havent checked elsewhere, but it has to be the same....I bought the DLC for Genesis way back forever ago, and I downloaded it like everyone else and it said that I needed to BUY the DLC, I went to my library of games bought and it already showed that I purchaed AND installed the dlc already.... So this is how you FIX IT!

1-GO TO THE STORE AND SEARCH "ARK"

2-CLICK ON- "ARK: Genesis Part 1" and on the PS4 it showed that it was "FREE" I didn't click on this originally cause it has another one  called "ARK GENESIS SEASON PASS" for  $34.99.....That was the one I thought I needed cause obviously it wasnt FREE lol. 

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE "PART ONE" for it to actually work!

I hope this helps, it shoud be similar to PC and Xbox

I purchased the DLC months ago on PS4 and there was a 30g download this morning which shows it’s installed but I can’t play the damn map. Whenever I attempt to play single player/online I’m prompted to download the game thru the store!! Thought the reason for the delay was to fix the damn bugs not make it worse! 

23 hours ago, SushiFoxx said:

So every time I try and enter a Genesis server (official) or host my own server or start a single player for Genesis 1 it suddenly opens up the Genesis Season pass store page. As if I didn't already buy it! I've been running around with HLN-A for months now, and have in steam it saying that the Season pass is installed.

Plus we are having issues with our Dedicated Server not even being able to launch any of our Ark servers even with no mods. They just keep crashing.

To see the image check here: https://imgur.com/dL9ofID

Same here as well. Even deleted game and redownloaded and still sends me to the store page.

Archived