PS4 says DLC not installed but it is!

6 minutes ago, Fireman76 said:

PS4 says DLC not installed but it is!

I just installed the genesis update and I can find my server but if I go to join any servers it says DLC not installed but I pre-purchased it. 

You may have to go to the actual Genesis page in the store and select download. It probably won't actually download anything but Playstation is weird about that.

For xbox 1, I tried to start the genesis map, it told me it wasnt installed so I went to the store page. On the store page it didnt say to install, but gave me an option to manage it. I took that option. On that screen it said I had one installed and another one is waiting to install. I manually told it to start downloading, and that is currently where I am at, waiting for like the 10th update since first trying to play this almost 5 hours ago. 

15 minutes ago, Roguedemon83 said:

For xbox 1, I tried to start the genesis map, it told me it wasnt installed so I went to the store page. On the store page it didnt say to install, but gave me an option to manage it. I took that option. On that screen it said I had one installed and another one is waiting to install. I manually told it to start downloading, and that is currently where I am at, waiting for like the 10th update since first trying to play this almost 5 hours ago. 

yeah same i just went their too look. this wasnt there 10 minutes ago. so i guess it just appeared in manage games. 9.8 can confirm genesis installing plus another update for ark as well as the dlc. good grief this update and dlc combined is probably more than 100 gig lol ....