your fault

protozz123

7 minutes ago, protozz123 said:

your fault

if yall believe wc can get a single thing right or on time by now your at fault for being a supppper slow learner. they will push it back tell the feel like it. no telling any sort of time. cause the ones they give will be complete bs.

Then don't play the game if you don't like it man. We all know you're going to be sitting up hitting the refresh button like everyone else to get in when it comes up. Just put a cork in it.

stop lying to the ppl. release on time or at least fix the log in glitch they know is there first so ppl can play there toons. and no it was the truth wc has been late on almost everything they sell. and then glitch hell for a few months. now pay for play pass instead of selling the map. i think ark is one of the best games. its the dev never holding to there word or even communicating whats going on or a real time after the problem occurs is not how to do thing. and telling how i feel if it leaves a bad tast in your mouth is because u dont like what u hear. i am sorry u feel that way. but man i been on ark since day one. and some things dont change. after this long its cause they do not care to change it. 

i almost didnt get gen cause of the pass instead of the buy a map i got alot of money in the other maps witch now i shouldnt of bought cause its by year subscription to play the new stuff that is in it anyways. thats not being counter productive. but is some one dont say how the gamers feel devs think there doing great. not how stuff gets fixed.

Archived