Bug Report Bingo!

Jtmorris

1 minute ago, Jtmorris said:

Bug Report Bingo!

Here's hoping for a near seamless DLC launch! 

Every launch has had major issues on launch, but hey, if other companies can do it - so can WC! We are rooting for you! 

But in the meantime, let's play Ark Genesis Part 1 DLC Release Bingo!

Capture.thumb.JPG.4c6da9d9e3b11f051efd949d93b74a9a.JPG

you forgot "unintended use of new items breaks the game"

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Jtmorris said:

Yes! 

Unfortunately... Here's the tally

340006289_Screenshot_20200225_201317_com.android.chrome2.thumb.jpg.6ce317c9e65b908d73689c2cbb7556d1.jpg

In my attempt to win.

There's no problem download yet. Some people are just aren't able to. (normal for any software release as they roll out in waves).

The servers are being updated now and rebooting. Same as any major update. It's not until they are "up" and yet not working that that counts as failed.

I'm trying.... to win.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Unofficial PC servers are broken. People can't get on them. 

No tweets about it yet. 

Has there been any tweets that they are all updated, rebooted and ready to go? Until then... 

They are still in the middle of the deployment. This is the same for each new expac. Nothing new here.

I ran into some broken defense units(?) in the Lunar Region. They're invisible, do little damage (to me, they killed a tek raptor I was gonna use to try and get around on), and apparently fly or something because they pestered me like any dragonflies after breaking down a body including after I jumped into space in hopes of suicide to escape.

Does that count or no?

• 1 month later...

Archived