OFFICIAL SERVER NEWS & PRIMAL PASS SALE

GroveStreetJordan

As a mostly solo player I can't speak for whether or not the servers being phased out are underpopulated, but I will say it seems like 95% of official (PVE and PVX) servers are VERY overpopulated and have all tame slots and all structure slots filled up. I don't think this is really a problem and I am NOT asking for a server reset/wipe because I know how much work goes into leveling, taming and building a quality base on an official server. What I am asking is are there any plans to create a few more official servers to both replace the ones being phased out and to allow players who want to join a server after playing single player for a few years to be able to get established on a server that's not full. Any plans for new NA official servers? 

I realize it’s past the given date and the servers have been phased out, but is there anyway to go back and get my data? I just decided to return to the game and found out all of my countless hours of work have been wiped. I just wanted to retain my level and transfer but now that’s gone. I didn’t have anyway of knowing this. I was never notified so I never got the chance to transfer. Please help me get back that data so I can transfer. I was lvl 69 with 70+ amber saved up.

I feel like the tame limit should be done differently its not fair that there are people who tame there max amount and half the time they are not using them or even playing on the server as much as others I have never tamed more than 5 at a time and now the server is maxed out so it's basically game over because people are selfish and won't stop taming or get rid of the ones they don't need I'm a primal pass member who has all factory's because I've spent alot of money on building and now that is all gonna be waisted since I can't tame anything and I know it's going to be boring my only other choice is to is to switch servers but again that's gonna cost me loosing all building I've done that is time and money I won't ever get back and and the whole archiving thing isn't appealing to anyone because to revive it cost Amber we all shouldn't have to rush against the timer because there are alot of selfish people who play that don't consider anyone else maybe the tame limit should be lowered and the time for people to log in and claim pets should be less in order to allow us to get a gaurunteed amount of tames also if we kill our pets in order to make room for a new one because of server taming limit that slot should be open for us only  anyway thanks for hearing me btw I do love the game just hope it will change before I give up on it 

• 1 year later...