OFFICIAL SERVER NEWS & PRIMAL PASS SALE

GroveStreetJordan

This is a really predictable transition on every online Games out their.

Human are sadistic by nature, they like to dominate others and feel good about doing it. And what's a better place to do it other than in a virtual world.

This is where the Game Devs make their money from. They provide benefits to their "subscribers" , "donators" making them spend more on the game which they calls "Whale". But in a game where everyone is at same advantage people will not want to spend more to get ahead and dominate. And this is where comes the Free2Players. Who will always be in a disadvantage to the Whales.

My suggestion is to face the hard fact truth that Every Online is a Pay2Win game (except for the ones that doesn't give anything but skins purchase) and just enjoy single player games. Because like it or not Devs will always care about those who helps them pay bills and their student loans. No matter how much anyone cry. It is their job after all

On 2/25/2020 at 8:18 PM, Calactus7 said:

Whats the point in purchasing the Primal Pass if you are kicking me out of the server Im playing on, making me lose my monthly loot? What a scandalous way to work for months on a game building a base and collecting ressources to end up losing il all! You are not taking anymore of my money. See ya ARK, it was fun while it lasted. RIP Polymer.

R.I.P Polymer, was fun while it lasted

There’s a reason they don’t do this on Xbox, PC, ps4, nitendo etc. I suggest un installing ark and purchasing console or pc. If you can’t afford Kijiji or craigslist or even eBay I can get xbox one or ps4 or a low end PC for 100$. Developers need money or they won’t be able to pay for their Bugatti’s and rolls royces so please be compassionate to them.

When will you address the messy, broken state of PvP? Flyers, the argentavis in particular, are dominating the meta. Almost every PvP video you find consists primarily of pick battles. Boring, unchanging strategy of being higher then the other person. The only counter to being picked is the grapple, but it’s so unreliable (especially when trying to grapple the argentavis) that players have resorted to closing the game entirely when picked, causing them to drop to the ground.

Not to mention flyer soaking, which still has not been fixed. You said it was nerfed when you caused flyers to move slower when damage was dealt to them, however, players are doing the same exact thing as before. The most recent wipe of mega tribe sSs is a prime example of this. The quetzals used to soak their turrets could stay under fire from multiple towers for minutes on end. Unsurprisingly, the only counter to flyer soaking is weight grappling, a technique which requires purchasing leg day, and then grappling the quetzal when near overweight with heavy materials. Which seems just about unbalanced as flyer soaking itself.

A disappointing trend is starting to occur concerning the PvP side of Ark. You said you fixed glitch tames, but glitch tames still exist. You said you fixed flyer soaking, yet it’s still the meta. You said you fixed floaters, yet people are still making them, just in a different way.  What’s going on here?

Edited by stonetear
Information left out

On 2/27/2020 at 10:10 PM, roseborough3 said:

The pop avg is below 7. Thats low pop

Of course its low now that the announcement is made. Nobody wants to play on a server that is going to be shut down. Before the announcement though people were logging on every second. You didn't play on that server so you can't say crap. I know from first-hand experience. Ark mobile is a money-grabbing scam. I'm going to be switching back to PS4. Screw mobile. Canceled primal pass.

You obviously havent played Ark for long. And if you have, what a shame you dont know much about it. You dont have to play the server to know its trend. Its data is available for everyone. For 30 days its pop avg has hovered around 10. Thats low, considering so many avg 30 and more. And yea, there could be people logging on every second just like there could be people logging OFF every second. Learn how to read the Server data. Crystal PVE is low pop. 

On 2/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, stonetear said:

When will you address the messy, broken state of PvP? Flyers, the argentavis in particular, are dominating the meta. Almost every PvP video you find consists primarily of pick battles. Boring, unchanging strategy of being higher then the other person. The only counter to being picked is the grapple, but it’s so unreliable (especially when trying to grapple the argentavis) that players have resorted to closing the game entirely when picked, causing them to drop to the ground.

Not to mention flyer soaking, which still has not been fixed. You said it was nerfed when you caused flyers to move slower when damage was dealt to them, however, players are doing the same exact thing as before. The most recent wipe of mega tribe sSs is a prime example of this. The quetzals used to soak their turrets could stay under fire from multiple towers for minutes on end. Unsurprisingly, the only counter to flyer soaking is weight grappling, a technique which requires purchasing leg day, and then grappling the quetzal when near overweight with heavy materials. Which seems just about unbalanced as flyer soaking itself.

A disappointing trend is starting to occur concerning the PvP side of Ark. You said you fixed glitch tames, but glitch tames still exist. You said you fixed flyer soaking, yet it’s still the meta. You said you fixed floaters, yet people are still making them, just in a different way.  What’s going on here?

I totally agree. PVP has transitioned from a game of discovery and fun to just needing to be active half the day just to have a leg up on the other mega tribe. QuetzRocket has totally driven the balance off the cliff. Theres no base safe from it and the best defense now is LAG. Triple foundation and all kinds of tricks but then it sucks to play. I wish they would open up servers where the transfer ticket is disabled. Virgin servers without outside interference. 

So im changing from Amber PVE Medium to Craig's Island PVE Medium bc Amber was getting phased out. My problem is, I was wondering if all PVE Medium servers are being phased out bc they are all listed in the post by WarDrumJordan. If this is the case how am I suppose to save my implants and other transferable items? In the post some of the PVE Medium severs don't have NA (I live in the NA region). Does this mean that there are still PVE Medium servers in the NA Region or are we just gonna have to suffer something so unfair. If there are no PVE Medium servers staying, that's kinda unfair. If there are, please tell me before March 9th. It would help me a lot because im really confused and stressed. Thanks for feedback!

Polymer constantly is overrun. This is ridiculous and just a grab for money. Many of us have been on this server for over a year now and all our time, hard work, and even money is being wasted. 

For about two weeks beforehand I was having issues where our tames were unclaiming for no reason. Now I’m beginning to wonder...

This is phasing our servers is utter bullpoop. “Crystal PVE Medium is one of our lowest Population servers” REALLY?! Because EVERYTIME I wanted to tame or build I couldn’t because the slots were ALWAYS full. Always saw a new player on, always a new base being built or an animal being tamed AS SOON as there was one slot open. 

You phased out 38 servers, most of them medium pve, then only gave 6 new servers, 3 of them being primal pass users only and no new medium pve for free. I literally just wrote down all the servers being phased out, then wrote down the ones I could actually transfer to and checked their slots, and they’re ALL FULL. If the tames aren’t full, which they mostly all are, the structures are full. So we literally can’t even move if we wanted to.

1+ year of building my Ark empire down the drain, all my hard earned items/materials gone. All of my and my tribes animals that we worked so hard to tame are going to die. The animals we “payed” to have bred by other players/friends wouldn’t be able to come with us either, like our high lvl eerie spinos or my high level unicorn I love so dearly. The only stuff we can bring with us are the amber items- the ones the creators benefit off because of ads IRONICALLY ... 

Y'all are gonna lose SO MUCH MONEY. Every player I talked to is SO PISSED and most of them are just quitting Ark mobile because you guys are making it impossible to play. Too many players, not enough servers or slots. And you’re doing it purposely so people will be swindled into buying primal pass for primal pass servers only. Why? So I can play and work hard only for you guys to shut that server down in another year or so? NO THANK YOU. Developers of this game are frauds. Only in it for the money- not for the players at all. 

I just bought Ark PS4 on sale for $10.99 and that’s THE LAST “Ark” will EVER get of my money. Ark PS4 is not pay to win- unlike Ark mobile. 

RIP Crystal- Medium PVE

First you made the game pay to win. We didnt mind since game is free now you are just using us, players to your advantage of getting more money than ever. Instead of fixing the game you are now whipping out free servers do they would move to primal pass servers since those servers are under populated. I hope you are happy to "delete" your loyal fans and players as you are on a verge of completely losing every single player you have.

13 hours ago, Popstar63 said:

Blah blah blah...

Tears, whiny moans, fingerpointing...

Wet pillows and torn hair...

Blah blah blah...

You - you done? Damn, someone didn’t get their cradle rocked right last night. Do you need a new rattle?

It’s an online FREE game. You aren’t owed ANYTHING. So, let’s scrap the self-entitled bullpoopy temper tantrum you’ve been throwing and analyze YOUR choices because, frankly, no one forced you to play the game. 

YOU chose to play the game of your own free volition with the knowledge that server closures are a potential future outcome. You whine all day about sound business decisions, yet you forget the simplest of things: you could have prevented this. 

You chose to play on official servers. You could easily have played on or started an unofficial server to avoid all your current troubles. You went into the gaming knowing this could happen, accepting the risks. Now you want to complain and blame someone else for the choices you made? 

Grow up. That’s the way of the world. Actions and consequences. Get over yourself. You aren’t that important. And honestly, no one cares about your whining. Accept your decisions and move on so that we can have some peace here. 

P.S. you don’t deserve my help but I’ll still offer it. You can save your tames by moving into single player and then you never have to worry about your whiny complaints again ? tell your whiny, cry baby friends too!

Obelisk (PvE - Hard - NA)

I'm very confused by this server shut down... I'm on one of those servers and here we are March 9th, no free ticket transfer in sight yet and new people are still joining the server.. complete opposite of what is being said here. Am I missing something? Is the free ticket transfer not where they always are? I been waiting on the transfer ticket and figure out where I can go. Doesn't seem like much options will be available. I love this game but like others I finally got built up and established to just start all over... Single player crashes on me too often to do much and now this on multi-player.  All the servers are always maxed out leaving no room to build or tame.. can't even tame to finish persuits, which is what the game is about. I would spend money on this game if it wasn't going to be a waste and a loss :(

Umm...  I did the whole transfer thing with my one clan mate and this is a lie about we can revive our tames free. Most of my best tsmes revive wild and for amber. So what's with this? Please fix this for me as I just was kicked from my home and its the least yall can do considering what I we have lost. If this isnt fixed I'm canceling my monthly primal pass subscription and quitting. Please fix.